Monty please place a Muppett and Seagull next to Stanton permanently

Started by AlexIsOnFire, August 20, 2011, 06:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I was at yesterday's game and without Stanton we would have overrun the bombers earlier than we did. Only bomber doing anything forward of centre.

plugz19

hard worker, plays the role essendon need him to play
not the best disposal but integral to essendon and their finals hopes

North Melbournes Finest

Whether or not this is true, I still find the title of the thread funny haha.

elephants

Holz

Swan is a champion and i think stanton is really good. I only brought up swan becasue he is a guy i think is a better Dter than a football player. Swan is the best Dter possibly ever but is probably rate him around 5-15 in the afl. Stanton is a gun Dter but i would place him as just a good player, no superstar but definitely above average.

Spite

People have to remember that this year swan is still not playing 100% because of his injury. I go to every collingwood vic game and before he was injured, he ran harder and kicked further. Now, he doesn't run all the time and his kicks are constantly less than 30 metres.
Stanton is definitely an above average footballer, and I would be happy to see him at my club. He has good and bad games like everyone else.

Windigo

Stanton is okay. He isn't flashy but I don't rate him as an elite, premier or an overly extraordinary player.

TigerBoy86

Agree Windigo. I have had Stanton since round 1 as I hoped he would take his game up another level... started off great with 138 against the doggies in round 1, went mediocre during the middle of the year, but has been immense over the last 5 weeks and is unique to me in both my leagues... probably won't pick him next year though as his finish to this year will have him overpriced and I'll look at other unique options who I believe are ready to raise their game.

Windigo

Wes Mantooth