Q needs your help

Started by Master Q, August 19, 2011, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Ok. I'm looking to go Krak to Goodes, but I don't have the cash, so I want to go Curnow to some good Midfield cover who's under 160k.

Thanks

-Q  :)

Master Q

MTTY

Not too many options Q but Mullett is making his debut.

Master Q

But how many games will he play?

inghsand

Sam Blease or Jamie Bennell are the ones playing at least.

MTTY

Quote from: Master Q on August 19, 2011, 06:59:07 PM
Well he is highly touted by Brad Scott there is a few news pieces on him over the last week.

j959

I vote for Blease if he's named ... sorry am away from home at the moment, bit tough to check and i'm mainly in prelim finals apart from 1 league

Master Q

Quote from: MTTY on August 19, 2011, 07:03:32 PM
Quote from: Master Q on August 19, 2011, 06:59:07 PM
Well he is highly touted by Brad Scott there is a few news pieces on him over the last week.
Found some News about him meant to be good.

SydneyRox

I think we are just shocked that you needed help Q!!

;D

I am going to assume you cant use a DPP player and bring in someone like Warrick Andreoli or Thomas Schnieder?

Master Q

Quote from: SydneyRox on August 19, 2011, 07:16:49 PM
I think we are just shocked that you needed help Q!!

;D
Haha  ;D

I want to finish my trades so should I just go Mullet?

LaHug

Lewis Jetta, Luke Russell, Aidan Riley, Jamie Bennell, Sam Blease, Ben Sinclair, Aaron Mullett.

They're the ones playing.

Jetta is in shocking form but is likely to play every game. Bennell is in a similar boat. I'd expect Blease and Riley to play out the season but I don't know much about their scoring potential. Mullett will probably continue to play if North fall out of finals contention. I wouldn't think he'll play if North get a grasp on a top 8 spot. I know very little about Russell. Finally, I watched Sinclair more closely in his first game and think he has the highest scoring potential IF he's not the sub. However, his JS is crap due to being a Pie. If they rest different players each week, he'll play out the season and be the best of those options.

Out of those, depending on how desperately I needed cover, I'd probably just get Mullett to have more spare cash. Or Sinclair for less spare cash but more scoring potential. Or Jetta if you want someone to play every game.

fertalong

It's wet in Sydney this weekend, so i'm not sure trading in Goodes this week is such a good idea.

SydneyRox

As a Sydney watcher I will be surprised if Jetta maintains his spot much past this week...... his form has been horrible, not sure why Horse has persisted with him.

Master Q

Fertalong it's more long term, plus If he's not getting much of the ball he'll spend most of his time in the Midfield.

LaHug, that changes my mind a little. I want cover and average scoring so I think Sinclair might be my man? Sinclair or Mullett?

Cheers SydneyRox.

LaHug

Quote from: fertalong on August 19, 2011, 07:21:35 PM
It's wet in Sydney this weekend, so i'm not sure trading in Goodes this week is such a good idea.
He's been dropping marks recently no matter what the weather. He'll get his points from tackles and the hard ball. Weather won't bother him.