C: Sam Blease, Brent Moloney, Tom Scully
HF: Jack Trengove, Stef Martin, Jeremy Howe
F: Ricky Petterd, Jack Watts, Brad Green
FOLL: Mark Jamar, Colin Sylvia, Nathan Jones
I/C: Jamie Bennell, Cale Morton, Jordie McKenzie, Liam Jurrah,
EMG: Lynden Dunn, Neville Jetta, Daniel Nicholson
IN: Brad Green, Liam Jurrah, Jamie Bennell
OUT: Luke Tapscott (soreness), Lynden Dunn, Daniel Nicholson

Something must be going on at melbourne. Why is Dunn out? I'd say he is a great player that can play as a key forward, not a great one but still, actually I think he'd be a good half forward. He has a lovely kick outside 50, but anyway back to the point. How can Dunn, who always tries his guts out for this club get dropped and Morton retains his spot for doing consistent skill errors?

Thoughts on this and the other in and outs?

meow meow

Melbourne's selectors are morons. I can't believe Petterd got dropped at times this year.

Purple 77

yeah true. Petterd can be inconsistent but the games he isn't playing so well in he still does those small, really clever acts that should surely retain his spot. I personally don't see why Morton is still in and why bennell is back, i think he doesn't do enough. I say BRING IN WARNOCK! For crying out loud bring him in! His past two weeks haven't been good because he tries his heart out and puts out dominant performances for Casey and still doesn't even get considered for selection. Pretty much the same applies for Dunn. I doubt these two players will be playing for melbourne next year, they will be trade bait.

ossie85

Cicjose

ive always thought Morton was in their best 22 as well
but he has been in and out of the side and will probably be going to GWS

Purple 77

morton was promising in his first 2 years but hasn't been able to improve or maintain his game. Hopefully, GWS take him and not scully, we should get some decent compensation for him