last trade, cats/blues holes! help please!

Started by fever, August 19, 2011, 12:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fever

hi DTers,

first post in this forum as i'm usually SC, but having been knocked out of all my leagues bar one due to my opponents having rioli and me not i've taken up the cause of helping my dad win his DT league.

he has one trade and 85k in the bank.

given the cats bye this week he is forced to play mzungu, jacobs and talia on the field this week (same next week too with carlton bye).

i was thinking that he should look to upgrade jacobs in the mids to either boomer, gaff, i smith or doughty. what do you think? any other suggestions?

fever

should've added, his team atm is:

goddard, gibbs, delidio, fisher, heppell, enright, adcock (talia, lower, tuohy)
swan, pendles, murphy, boyd, chapman, montagna (jacobs, bewick, callinan)
cox, mcevoy (tippet, derickx)
fyfe, franklin, rioli, sylvia, ROK, stevie j, petrie (mzungu, richo, schneider)

fever

honestly mods, stop doing this sort of shower. it is fing obvious i'm asking for advice on a TRADE and which PLAYER to bring in, but need to say who is in the team to get any meaningful insight, yet you move it to a much lower traffic area. read the original post, got any helpful advice to offer? of course you dont because you have no goddam idea what the structure of the team looks like. would you have still moved it if i didnt include the rucks? because they're the only line in the team that isnt relevant to my original question.

danger

Michael Doughty is gonna finish the year with huge numbers.. get on him