Main Menu

Suckling

Started by 97crows98, August 18, 2011, 08:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

97crows98

Interesting Suckling has been named on the bench this week. What are the chances (besides the obvious 1 in 4) that he will be the sub.

C-Dogg

he will def start...  one of Bruest, murphy, bruce or whitecross will be the unlucky sub i think

He was named on the bench last week as well.

TheBeatles

lucky its a friday night game so we can see

Grazz

Named on the bench frequently, think nothing of it.
Had him most of the year.

Cam DM

Worth trading Heppell for Suckling this week? Hep is on the slide and out in GF, also if he dropped in value after this round (high BE) and Suckling went up (lowish BE) then couldn't afford him anymore. Would leave only 1 trade though  :-[

Bennyy

Quote from: Cam DM on August 18, 2011, 11:22:18 PM
Worth trading Heppell for Suckling this week? Hep is on the slide and out in GF, also if he dropped in value after this round (high BE) and Suckling went up (lowish BE) then couldn't afford him anymore. Would leave only 1 trade though  :-[

Do it. Specially if your needing to win this week

chatters24

Quote from: Cam DM on August 18, 2011, 11:22:18 PM

Being on one trade is no issue. I've had one trade left for the past month. I'm saving it to trade out Ryder in the last week.

Victorius Secret

i traded him in this week for enright for a must win game.. so i wouldnt be suprised if he's a late withdrawal or sub.. fmdt