DIDAK.....how do people think he'll go this week??

Started by nostradamus, August 18, 2011, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Am thinking he couldnt possibly be named sub again......should be due a full game, even if only to get to full match fitness for finals.
He has had a cr@p year.....does anyone think he might go ok this week.....and do you have any stats on how he goes against brisbane?

bjay2308

i read somewhere today (please forgive me as i forgot the source) saying that mick malthouse has stated didak will NOT be sub again, as he plans to get full game fitness into him for the finals.. and dids will have something to prove and he will get used through the midfield alot imo with pendles etc needing rests

Rated_RKO

Didaks average against the lions is 61.6

his last 5 games against them

2010 - 92
2009 - 103
2008 - 46
2008 - 88
2007 - 60

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/opponent.php?firstname=Alan&surname=Didak

Windigo

m_zulian

I have him starting instead of Brad Green.
Seriously though, Didak has shown he can score well in the last 2 games when on the field. He is up against Brisbane so it should be like a training drill.
While he is not yet match fit, I guess he will probably score between 70-90.
Anyone else thinking the same?

Grazz

When he's come on from sub he's racked up possesions, he could
go ok with a full game.

nostradamus

Quote from: m_zulian on August 18, 2011, 09:45:21 PM
I have him starting instead of Brad Green.
Seriously though, Didak has shown he can score well in the last 2 games when on the field. He is up against Brisbane so it should be like a training drill.
While he is not yet match fit, I guess he will probably score between 70-90.
Anyone else thinking the same?

l'm thinkin of playing didak instead of sylvia

LF

Quote from: Grazz on August 18, 2011, 09:46:01 PM
When he's come on from sub he's racked up possesions, he could
go ok with a full game.

i agree if given the chance to play a full game i think he`ll get you a great score.but he has to be given the chance to play and not be the sub.

Grazz

thanme

I think with a BE of 80 odd, I might keep an eye on him for 1 more week, just to see how he goes with a full game.

fertalong