Sylvia named on the ball

Started by LF, August 18, 2011, 06:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Sylvia named in the team as a follower lets hope that he plays midfield and not deep forward.also lets hope that he plays well this week.
could be some nice points from him this week.

BGK

Green making a return can only help him........I hope

Grazz

I just saw that and came straight here lol.
Does it mean Vneys worked it out or is he
just teasing me.

Rated_RKO

doesnt worry me as im straight through to prelims ... but i'll keep an eye on him next week to see where he is named and what he scores this weekend. ... although against richmond and gold coast im sure he should get 100+ scores back to back.... hopefully

LF

i have the problem of being through to the prelims in 2 leagues and having to play in 2 league this week and i really want to get through in one of these leagues the other doesn`t worry me.

pies4spoon

Do be careful, Dane Swan often gets named on the wing (we all know he plays as rover or HBF/HFF as rest), Tarrant at CHF and suckling on the bench. THe named teams are very sketchy indicators at where players will play on a weekend. (maxwell at back pocket only to play foward??!)

nostradamus

l hope he does play on the ball......but am even more confused now.....as l was seriously considering playing didak and benching sylvia  :-\

bjay2308

Quote from: pies4spoon on August 18, 2011, 07:25:17 PM
Do be careful, Dane Swan often gets named on the wing (we all know he plays as rover or HBF/HFF as rest), Tarrant at CHF and suckling on the bench. THe named teams are very sketchy indicators at where players will play on a weekend. (maxwell at back pocket only to play foward??!)

+1. couldnt agree more. i dont think iv ever seen a team line up on the game the same way it was named. pretty sure from last game didak was named on the field and ended up being the sub. teams rarely line up as named. but i do think sylvia may spend some more time in the mid with green back. but personally, im going to stick with dids as hes been guaranteed a full game and will get plenty of run through the midfield, plus against brisbane and he has to prove himself to stay in the side

Grazz

LF

it is a concern but i`m choosing to think positive and hoping that they can see that he needs to be played in the midfield.

Grazz

If we can see it and everybody else ya gotta ask yourself why cant Bailey/Viney see it.
Fingers crossed the Coaching staff arnt yanking are chains.

Victorius Secret

any chance swan will be named in def / fwd next season? would be sweeeeeet

ossie85

Quote from: Victorius Secret on August 19, 2011, 01:49:06 AM

any chance swan will be named in def / fwd next season? would be sweeeeeet

No. If Ablett kicks 40 odds goals in a year and is still a straight out midfielder, won't be different for Swan

Grazz

Just daydreaming: Ablett as a mid/fwd and Swan as a mid/back how sweet that would be.

dmagnus

That would be no good at all. Would further cookie cut teams. How could you leave out those guys if they were dpp? Even less uniqueness across the population