Trading A. Swallow out to another premium?

Started by Possumo, August 18, 2011, 05:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swallow to who?

Ablett
5 (41.7%)
Barlow
4 (33.3%)
Shiels
3 (25%)
Someone else? Please post who
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Possumo

Keen on trading mr. inconsistent to another more consistent premium, and since his breakeven is high I am thinking of trading him this week rather than next, despite the fact I'm not playing this week.

The question is who too? Both of my possible opponents have Ablett, but neither have Shiels or Barlow. Who should I go for? Budget is about 410k.

Cheers

Midfield is: Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Selwood, A. Swallowand S. Thompson

C-Dogg

ummmm GARY ABLETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windigo

I thought about trading him but I reneged.

But Ablett is your best bet. But personally I wouldn't trade at all.

powersuperkents

You could wait two weeks and trade Mundy in for a next to nothing price.

Master Q

Possumo

Quote from: Windigo on August 18, 2011, 06:42:30 PM
I thought about trading him but I reneged.

But Ablett is your best bet. But personally I wouldn't trade at all.

I probably should have mentioned in my post that I have 3 trades left. The thing is, in my case I brought in Gram to cover Gibbs (and Selwood, which ended up not being important as I ended up beating the top team in the first week of finals), and Heppell, so at the moment I don't really feel like I need to spend any more trades until perhaps the grand final.

As for trading Swallow in the first place, I just don't feel like I can risk Swallow pulling out a 50-70 pt score in the prelim, as although it is unlikely, someone like GAJ is much more likely to score at least 100+, and since my opponents have him, if he goes off I'll really get hurt.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, I think I will be trading him GAJ and just getting that worry off my back.

Cheers guys.

Edit: Notice that there are also a lot of votes for Barlow... was pretty keen on him too, but I'm a bit worried that he is a lot less likely to go off and produce a 130+ game... still he has been very consistent and will be unique...