The J Tip finally gets a go

Started by BGK, August 18, 2011, 05:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Bennyy

He has already been my most valuable player without a game haha! Will be handy tho in case a ruck is a late out!!

BGK

Quote from: Bennyy on August 18, 2011, 05:33:58 PM
He has already been my most valuable player without a game haha! Will be handy tho in case a ruck is a late out!!

He would be right up there for me too.

biggy

I think a special congratulations should go out Joel Tippet for making his debut against Adelaide.
After playing a pivotal role in rotating Petrie from ruck to forward and back again, he has earnt his debut into the seniors.

I've won my first final, so the structure of my team isn't really that important. So i'm thinking that i might start Tippet over Krakouer, in honour for his hard work and dedication throughout the year.

Any thoughts? Could be a game changer? ;)

BGK

Quote from: biggy on August 19, 2011, 12:44:22 PM
I think a special congratulations should go out Joel Tippet for making his debut against Adelaide.
After playing a pivotal role in rotating Petrie from ruck to forward and back again, he has earnt his debut into the seniors.

I've won my first final, so the structure of my team isn't really that important. So i'm thinking that i might start Tippet over Krakouer, in honour for his hard work and dedication throughout the year.

Any thoughts? Could be a game changer? ;)

If overall ranking means nothing to you, go ahead.