Todd Goldstein v Fremantle
0 (0%)
Jobe Watson v West Coast
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

dale93

Ok i have been looking around at the possible captains and there are plenty of choices i have been thinking about?Here are my choices?Thoughts of who you are doing?

Dane Swan = Incrediable form and loves the saturday night games
Scott Pendlebery = Mr consistant and will score you 120+
Nick Dal Santo = Mr form and will score you good points
Brendon Goddard = Could get cheap points in the back as there playing on big ground
Gary Ablett = Carved Adelaide up the previous game this year and at home and could explode
Matthew Boyd = Playing a shocking Port Adelaide and really could have a big day
Lance Franklin = No defender for the Blues and will want to kick a few for the coleman medal
Dean Cox = Always consistant and should win his ruck daul but coming of a injury so dont know how much he will score

These are my possibiltys but others in other teams could include Scotty Thompson,Travis Cloke and a few others could be possiblilys

Give me your thoughts

Cheers,

Dale

PowerBug

Probably rule out Cox, not trustworthy as skip yet. I'm going GAJ, loves the Crows and Metricon.

RiOtChEsS

only 3 choices on that list imo... Swan> Boyd> GAJ

Fenno

Quote from: Marcz on August 18, 2011, 11:58:20 AM
Gotta add Pendles to that list surely he has a pretty solid average against Brisbane

Grazz

For me its outa 2 Swan and Ablett. Still undecided but it will be one of them.

SydneyRox

I have stuck to Pendles over the last few weeks and it has cost me a little. Thinking of moving back to Swan, but GAJ is also on the cards may depend on the oppositions team when I have a closer look tonight.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Fenno on August 18, 2011, 12:49:17 PM
Quote from: Marcz on August 18, 2011, 11:58:20 AM
Gotta add Pendles to that list surely he has a pretty solid average against Brisbane
in SC yeah but not DT imo the other 2 in particular have a slight edge... just my 2 cents

LF

i`m going ablett over swan he carved the crows up last time they played each other i`m hoping he does it again.fingers crossed.

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on August 18, 2011, 09:35:42 PM
i`m going ablett over swan he carved the crows up last time they played each other i`m hoping he does it again.fingers crossed.
Yeh 150+ last time haed to look past but prior to that the Crows were able to keep
him quiet in the Geelong days.

browny_wce

why would u put Watson against West Coast as a captain option!
Hes not in the best DT form, still not fully fit and will get the Selwood bros tag

What about a roughy like Embley vs Essendon?? If anyone has Embley

I'll be sticking with Swanny

dale93

Swan will rip it up and Ablett as Vice :)

Master Q

Swanny is my Captain this week, GAJ as Vice  :P

SydneyRox

Davoo

the crows aim is to stop GAJ. well, it was in the paper. they'll have a go. i dont think he'll have a moster game like last time when...lets face it, crows were shower. i reckon s thompson will score out of the roof and higher than ablett!

plugz19

Quote from: Davoo on August 20, 2011, 12:18:11 PM
the crows aim is to stop GAJ. well, it was in the paper. they'll have a go. i dont think he'll have a moster game like last time when...lets face it, crows were shower. i reckon s thompson will score out of the roof and higher than ablett!
good call in hindsight davoo!