Main Menu

Help!!

Started by powersuperkents, August 17, 2011, 08:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My cousin needs to know if this is a good idea. vote tonight because i need to tell him tomorrow

Yes
No

powersuperkents

My cousins team has 8 trades left and he has a break this week. (his team came 12th on the ladder and beat 9th) he has Smith on the bench in midfields not doing anything so I said he should trade ferguson on his bench in forwards for sneider from the hawks (sideways trade) so therefore he can sub smith with scneider and can play smith up front.

PowerBug

Tell you cousin he should use his trades next season.

Mark

Mate if he has 8 trades left I'd downgrade any 2 players to get the most $$ and upgrade 2 players next week...

powersuperkents

Yeah that does sound better im going to downgrade Dahlhaus/Talia for Butcher this week to upgrade Howe

Cicjose

way to tell us its your team

Grazz

8 TRADES!!!.. Funny PowerBug Cicjose, made me chuckle.

PowerBug

Quote from: Grazz on August 17, 2011, 10:20:48 PM
8 TRADES!!!.. Funny PowerBug Cicjose, made me chuckle.
Just being direct.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Cicjose on August 17, 2011, 10:08:46 PM
way to tell us its your team
My team:
Ladder position 4th
Trades left: 3
B: Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Enright, Suckling, Fisher,Martin (Daye, Hooper, O'Keeffe)
C: Pendlebury, Murphy, Ablett, Rockliff, Shiels, Montagna (Callinan, Smith, Mullet)
R: McEvoy, Lobbe (Bailey, Thompson)
F: Fyfe, Franklin, Petrie, O'Keefe, LeCras, Brennan, Howe (Dahlhaus, Talia, Reilly)

My cousins team:
Ladder position 12th
Trades Left: 8
B: Deledio, Heppell, Enright, Martin, Grundy, Murphy (Talia, Pedersen, Howard)
C: Pendlebury, Murphy, Redden, Boyd, Mitchell, Thompson (Bartel, Smith, Evans)
R: Warnock, Lobbe (Thompson, Charman)
F: Fyfe, Cloke, O'Keefe, Chapman, Nahas, LeCras, Howe (Bruest, Retszlaff, Bray)

When I said I was gonna trade Butcher in I was refering to my team. My cousins doesnt have a fanfooty account because he got blocked so I have to ask the questions for him on my account. The poll question is for his team

Grazz

Id do something with lobbe or whoever and get another decent ruckman.
Look at another premium fwd.
Next week trade Heppel to a premium back.

PowerBug

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 17, 2011, 09:42:53 PM
Yeah that does sound better im going to downgrade Dahlhaus/Talia for Butcher this week to upgrade Howe
Don't downgrade to Butcher, you don't need him. Go to Schnieder for the dpp.

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 17, 2011, 08:58:32 PM
My cousins team has 8 trades left and he has a break this week. (his team came 12th on the ladder and beat 9th) he has Smith on the bench in midfields not doing anything so I said he should trade ferguson on his bench in forwards for sneider from the hawks (sideways trade) so therefore he can sub smith with scneider and can play smith up front.
For your cousins two trades he should go to a mid/fwd rookie (schnieder), then upgrade Lobbe as I.Smith will do better than Lobbe this week. Go to McEvoy or Mummy.