Getting rid of enright

Started by Davoo, August 17, 2011, 08:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

who should i trade enright to? most of you are probably keeping him but if i lose this week, im gone. but thats not exactly why, my cover would be jacobs or howard....and to be honest, port are crap and howard could be the sub if he plays.

i was thinking out of the three: birchall, bock or gram? birchall may get rested? bock might not pay off despite his recent weeks and grams in the middle, nothing special bout him though. which one?

Davoo

MiGZ

Quote from: Davoo on August 17, 2011, 08:16:09 PM
or leon davis

Go Birchy...Hawkers are playing for top 4 and Mitchell/Hodge are the only likely DT relevant player who may get rested imo.

Fenno

Davoo

no wonder i couldnt find him.......stupid really because thats where i see him get most of the ball

Grazz

Birchall Bock and Gram are all ok, Birchall for me though.

PowerBug

I say Jason Gram. I'm going to keep saying that Birchall will have one bad week coz he's playing 100% lockdown.

Chopps

i would go Gram having said that don't know much about Bock from a DT prospective

thatguy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 18, 2011, 09:38:03 AM
I say Jason Gram. I'm going to keep saying that Birchall will have one bad week coz he's playing 100% lockdown.
just quietly powerbug... love your slap at ziplock!

Dizzy

Matt Suckling, stuff Brichall, Gram and whoever, this guy is a gun

Davoo

Quote from: Dizzy on August 18, 2011, 01:47:56 PM
Matt Suckling, stuff Brichall, Gram and whoever, this guy is a gun

got him already

BGK

Quote from: thatguy on August 18, 2011, 01:46:40 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 18, 2011, 09:38:03 AM
just quietly powerbug... love your slap at ziplock!

I too have been having a quiet giggle about this too. Nice work PB

Quote from: Davoo on August 17, 2011, 08:12:19 PM
who should i trade enright to? most of you are probably keeping him but if i lose this week, im gone. but thats not exactly why, my cover would be jacobs or howard....and to be honest, port are crap and howard could be the sub if he plays.

i was thinking out of the three: birchall, bock or gram? birchall may get rested? bock might not pay off despite his recent weeks and grams in the middle, nothing special bout him though. which one?

I think with Birchall being a chance to have a rest in the next few rounds you have to look at the other two.

Whats going to happen to Bock when he has to go with Buddy in round 24? He wont get the freedom he has had against other teams IMO.

I would go Gram, Saints are improving and IMO i think that his return to the team has been part of the solution. Can have off games but on the other hand he can have absolute blinders.