Best Fwd/Mid for $372,400

Started by Grazz, August 17, 2011, 06:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

My Fwd line: Pavlich, Goodes, Franklin, Riewoldt.N, Sylvia, Chapman, Petrie (Muzungu,Talia Lynch- various mpp's)

This weekend im in a semi cause i had to rely on Z Smith to cover Petrie missing. It was alot to ask as the Big Fella
has hit the wall  after serving me well for a rookie this year. Anyway im still in it and Petrie will switch back to ruck with Cox
so i'll cover him with Muzungu but i dont have decent cover for Chappy so with one trade that has to be done from a midfield
rookie (as im keeping Muzungu) with $372,400. At the moment its outa Rok and Fyfe,am i overlooking anyone. Bit worried
that if Freo miss finals will Fyfe go straight in for surgery on that shoulder.

Windigo

Hm, I'd go ROK. Purely because you know what you will get........ :-X

Grazz

Yeh cheers Windigo. He's at the top of my list, liked Fyfes work this year but as i said if Freo miss then what.
If i wasnt tied to the Fwd/Mid deal then my options would be greater Cyril,  Neon etc.

Windigo

Fyfe has been targeted last couple of weeks. But is still managing fairly good scores. But going into DT finals. I'd choose O'Keefe.  ;)

fertalong

Mundy looks set for a return this week, so perhaps fyfe will get less attention, but either way ROK is the safer option.

Windigo

Would they even risk bringing back Mundy this week?

I wouldn't reckon....

Grazz

Read somewhere Harvey is seriously thinking about it too. Trying to find it now.
They need to win and he's unhappy with having to leave players in the team
due to injuries was along the lines of his comments. Wouldnt surprise
to see him as a sub or subbed.

Grazz

Fyfe had a 137 last time they played the Roo's, Mundy was playing well then to.
Its just Fyfes shoulder and if Freo miss will he be straight to the Doc. Nothing wrong
with Rok, bit down on form but still getting par scores for a fwd.

Fenno

Freo should bea slight chance right up to the final round so I can't see Fyfe not playing out the season

Grazz

Quote from: Fenno on August 17, 2011, 10:16:40 PM
Freo should bea slight chance right up to the final round so I can't see Fyfe not playing out the season
Freo have the Pies after Nth Melb, loose this week to Nth season over dont you think.

Grazz

Both my opponents have Fyfe in my semi's, they dont have ROK. Do i tag them with Fyfe or do i go unique
with ROK agaianst them.I think i match up aswell or better across the ground. Thought's.

Fenno

Quote from: Grazz on August 17, 2011, 10:34:20 PM
Quote from: Fenno on August 17, 2011, 10:16:40 PM
Freo have the Pies after Nth Melb, loose this week to Nth season over dont you think.
To everyone else it would be season over but Freo won't give up as long as mathematicly they can't make it. So even if they loose this week they would still be thinking beat Collingwood and we can still make it and even if they loose that game I think Fyfe will say well its 1 more game why not just finish the season.

Grazz

What would you do then Fenno, Fyfe or ROK.

Fenno

Quote from: Grazz on August 19, 2011, 06:08:04 PM
What would you do then Fenno, Fyfe or ROK.
Fyfe. Im jumping on Fyfe myself so if he fails we can fail together. He has a good record against Nth in the 3 games he has played against them so he should pump out something pretty good this weekend. Unsure how he will go against Collingwood next week but then has the WB in the GF and should do ok against them.

Grazz

137 last time they played nth Melb, hard to look past, im finding hard anyway.