Another Selwood dilemma

Started by PowerBug, August 16, 2011, 11:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Ok, with a very disappointing 2186 on the weekend, PowerBug has been left to fight out 2 semi-finals this week. In my public league i won by 20points but angrily went down to a relative in a private league by 1 point. I blame Shane Mumford for this, my trump player of the finals. Here's the line-up:

Backs: Gibbs , Deledio , Goddard , Heppell , Stanley , Adcock , Jacobs << Lower , Hargrave , L.Thompson >>

Mids: Swan , Pendles , Boyd , GAJ , Priddis , Mzungu << J.Selwood , Andreoli , Rounds >>

Rucks: Cox , Mummy << J.Tippett , McCauley >>

Fors: Petrie, Franklin , Goodes , Pav , Green , Higgins , JRoo << Tapscott , Winmar , Stevie J >>

3 trades, $123'700 left over.

I figure that in the last two rounds i'll go Gibbs >> Fisher , Heppell >> Gibbs but it's the round 22 line-up that is puzzling. If i trade Selwood to a Mitchell, then i play Mitchell and Jacobs. Or i could trade to a Gram, thus playing Mzungu and Gram. Question is, what would you guys do? If i've missed anything say so.

PowerBug

Thanks for all the help guys. I went Selwood >> S.Thompson which ended up winning the league games for me.

Now onto Rd23 help with Pav and Gibbs.