Please dont drop sylvia please!

Started by just a gun, August 16, 2011, 11:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just a gun

do u think sylvia will get drop this week due to his game last week back from getting drop...

i realy hope not and i do still beleave in him, and having a good draw to come

PowerBug

Flemo

Sylvia is an interesting choice. I believe his year hasn't been that bad but just recently with the talk he is walking out on Melbourne at end of the season and his form shows this might be true.

I have him in both my DT and SC but fortunately at the moment can cover him in both more so if Didak finally takes off that green vest and plays a full game.

CFC 1979

C-Dogg

he is one of melbourne's best players, noway he will get dropped

plugz19

Quote from: C-Dogg on August 17, 2011, 02:02:58 PM
he is one of melbourne's best players, noway he will get dropped
he got dropped 2 weeks ago, shows viney isnt't scared to drop him

think it was more a statement to drop colin, and will stay in the side this week

thatguy

Quote from: Flemo on August 17, 2011, 02:33:03 AM
Sylvia is an interesting choice. I believe his year hasn't been that bad but just recently with the talk he is walking out on Melbourne at end of the season and his form shows this might be true.

I have him in both my DT and SC but fortunately at the moment can cover him in both more so if Didak finally takes off that green vest and plays a full game.
his first half of the year was excellent, he didnt drop under 90.

gone pear shaped since then!

Holz

Quote from: thatguy on August 17, 2011, 04:55:27 PM

sorry guys thats when i picked him up.

thatguy

ha might have been when i finally jumped on the bandwagon as well!

Edge

Quote from: Holzman on August 17, 2011, 05:24:25 PM
Quote from: thatguy on August 17, 2011, 04:55:27 PM

sorry guys thats when i picked him up.

yep, same with me, was averaging over 90 when i picked him up and has struggled a few times since =[

Grazz

No and if Viney has a clue he'll start him in the middle and leave him there. :-X

Windigo