Main Menu

Kane Cornes Sacked

Started by Master Q, August 15, 2011, 09:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on August 22, 2011, 11:51:45 AM
im not liking the fallout between their greats and the coach/club, doesnt entice new blood to remain loyal :-\

on the other hand it shows they will not compromise their goals for passengers. kane cornes has been a passenger for most of this year. his ball skills and decision making has been terrible. he is still a good tagger though.

Cruiseon

The Cornes name rarely reflects respect and harmony.

Dad is such a big mouth that he gets his own radio talk back show in Adelaide. His third and current wife Nicole Cornes is a walking disaster who, in a brain fade somehow reasoned she would go into politics which was of course a failure. She was quoted during the campaign when asked for an interview as saying "I won't have to answer any tough questions, no hard-hitting questions, will I? I've had just about enough of those questions."

Then there is old Chad, a good player for a few years but apparently suffered at always being the lessor light to Kane who was always destined to be the star then fell out with his old mate Matty Primus and sadly faded away. And now Kane isn't exactly leaving the game is a manner which is too dignified.  Let's not forget these are Premiership players no less!

None of these things are necessarily the Corne's fault, it just that dignity is not a word that follows them around.