Previous topic - Next topic

How many if any?

2 (22.2%)
3 (33.3%)
2 (22.2%)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Cookie Monster

wait, is it 2 only, or 2 from each club?

MTTY

Cookie Monster

that's not what i suggested but ohwell.

MTTY

Quote from: Cookie Monster on August 17, 2011, 06:29:52 PM
that's not what i suggested but ohwell.
Yeah 2 from each club i feel would be far too many and the quality may run out which would end in people picking players over those in say the VFL who are dominant just because they are AFL listed.

Cookie Monster

maybe 1 from each club then?

i'm happy with just 2 then.

MTTY

Quote from: Cookie Monster on August 17, 2011, 06:34:47 PM

That may do the same as that would be another 16 off every list and we would end up with players that are nowhere near best 22, this way however we have a select few and of course that will also make more trading for those who want the players.  :)

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on August 17, 2011, 06:37:32 PM

That may do the same as that would be another 16 off every list and we would end up with players that are nowhere near best 22, this way however we have a select few and of course that will also make more trading for those who want the players.  :)

i would prefer a list of 20 ie 2 each person. because there are some teams with lots of guys left. How are we going to make the list though for example if i pikc relotn roberts and so do 5 other people is that all of our picks gone?

MTTY

Quote from: Holzman on August 17, 2011, 06:39:25 PM
Quote from: MTTY on August 17, 2011, 06:37:32 PM

Oh no the way it will work is when a player is put forward then he cannot be put forward again so that forces two people who are after that player to trade for him. So just say for example i nominate Matthew Bate and you also wanted to nominate Matthew Bate Holz then you choose someone else to nominate, but try and get a higher pick then the other particpant that nominated them so you will pick that player up. So in theory you would know but the other person wouldn't. Actually that has given me an idea as now people may wait for others to submit their nominated players as to see if they need to trade.

i would prefer a list of 20 ie 2 each person. because there are some teams with lots of guys left. How are we going to make the list though for example if i pikc relotn roberts and so do 5 other people is that all of our picks gone?

MTTY

Could everyone PM me their nominated players and if they have been picked i will send you a PM as this will make it so that you know someone else wants that player but you won't know who.