Previous topic - Next topic

How many if any?

2 (22.2%)
3 (33.3%)
2 (22.2%)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

MTTY

Hilly has suggested to me that we should be able to nominate an amount of AFL listed players after stage 2 to place in the delisted draft? My question is above, are your for it and if you are how many?

AFEV

Holz

love it would be looking at 2-3, would be good to pick up solid players like pederson who are guys worth picking up but not in the current format

MTTY

Quote from: Sid on August 15, 2011, 09:41:20 PM
So you mean delist players we picked?
Oh no players that weren't picked up from AFL clubs. So say after stage 2 where are futher more afl listed players have been picked up if we end up makign it 1 nominated player then say i nominate Roger Hayden then he will go into that Delisted draft with the risk of someone else pickign him up but possibly working it so you can get a good trade from giving up your first round pick.

Holz

there are soo many quality players left and not that much info or interest in the delisted guys. I think everyone would like to have atleast 2 rounds with the amoun of names people are throwing around to pick up.

MTTY

One more vote and we will have a choice locked in otherwise i will go off the average which is 1.5 meaning that we will have 2 players each to submit to place in the delisted draft.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on August 17, 2011, 05:43:08 PM
One more vote and we will have a choice locked in otherwise i will go off the average which is 1.5 meaning that we will have 2 players each to submit to place in the delisted draft.
I still say 1 as people have had their chances for the lists ;). If we do have to choose 2, may not choose the best players I see left ;).

I know I won't get anybody good as trading away my Stage 5 Picks bar 1 (due to my team likely not needing them).

MTTY

The poll is now complete. I see where you are coming from also HP, thats the reason i voted 1. But 2 players is the winner feel free everybody to submit your two players after stage 2 is complete.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on August 17, 2011, 06:14:51 PM
The poll is now complete. I see where you are coming from also HP, thats the reason i voted 1. But 2 players is the winner feel free everybody to submit your two players after stage 2 is complete.
Is Relton still available to be chosen? He can be chosen as my dietician :P.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 17, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
Unless he is still AFL listed then no.  ;D

pothead

so now we won't be getting any of the delsited players is that right?

Holz

Quote from: MTTY on August 17, 2011, 06:18:19 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 17, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
Unless he is still AFL listed then no.  ;D

can pick him up as a  coach though

MTTY

Quote from: pothead on August 17, 2011, 06:22:00 PM
so now we won't be getting any of the delsited players is that right?
We will be able to submit two unselected AFL players each to add to that draft and you can pick any of either the delisted players that are listed or the submitted afl players.  ;)

pothead

what if one of the delisted players arnt on that list and they are still under 30 am i ablemto tell you one of them as i would be thinking about picking him up but he isnt on the list

MTTY

Quote from: pothead on August 17, 2011, 06:24:46 PM
what if one of the delisted players arnt on that list and they are still under 30 am i ablemto tell you one of them as i would be thinking about picking him up but he isnt on the list
If they are in the designated time period of years then yes. Spend an hour or so putting the list together so shouldnt have missed too many.