THINKING AHEAD!!!!! HMMMMM

Started by C-Dogg, August 15, 2011, 09:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 large cokes

I'd be upgrading sylvia and Higgins to either goodes, fyfe, cyril, cloke or Leon. then next week gibbs to bock or birchall. I'd also be looking at getting gaj in your team fr the grand final.

LaHug

This week: Downgrade Heppell to Andreoli and upgrade Sylvia to Fyfe or Goodes
Next week: Sideways Gibbs to Birchall or Enright and upgrade Lower to the other.

You can do those 4 trades in any order (as long as you can afford it) but I think that's the best combination.
If you feel desperate to get rid of Jolly, you can do something different, but I don't feel the other rucks are that much better.

Still leaves you with plenty of cash!

PowerBug

C-Dogg. If your team doesn't need improvement don't trade. Don't worry about not using them all. If you have Cats then sideways them.

fidou

Quote from: Cicjose on August 16, 2011, 04:33:21 PM
downgrade heppel to a basement price rookie upgrade lower to birchall

Why 2 trades when you can go heppell to birchall anyway.

C-Dogg

Quote from: PowerBug on August 16, 2011, 08:06:56 PM
C-Dogg. If your team doesn't need improvement don't trade. Don't worry about not using them all. If you have Cats then sideways them.

i dont have to sideways cats, because i have week off :)

C-Dogg

Quote from: LaHug on August 16, 2011, 08:01:06 PM
Next week: Sideways Gibbs to Birchall or Enright and upgrade Lower to the other.

You can do those 4 trades in any order (as long as you can afford it) but I think that's the best combination.
If you feel desperate to get rid of Jolly, you can do something different, but I don't feel the other rucks are that much better.

i will be looking closely at what you posted, there are so many choices but... and jolly just isnt sitting right with me, id prefer goldy

powersuperkents

Will Andreoli be playing this week?

JBs-Hawks

no but why would you need him too hes just for maximising cash

gerco

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 17, 2011, 06:46:55 PM
Will Andreoli be playing this week?

Andreoli is a def/mid as well as being 80k

PowerBug

Quote from: C-Dogg on August 17, 2011, 01:46:45 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 16, 2011, 08:06:56 PM

i dont have to sideways cats, because i have week off :)
Well, your team must be as strong as possible come rd 23, if that means finding a better replacement for Heppell, then do that. There is no law saying you must use all of your trades up.

powersuperkents

Quote from: LaHug on August 16, 2011, 08:01:06 PM

+1
Who are you bringing gaz in for?