Ruck dilemma

Started by Stocutz, August 15, 2011, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocutz

Trading out zac smith after losing my qualifying final and have a must win game.

Have 3k in the bank and 2trades left.

Rucks: cox smith vardy tippet.

Will obviously need to make a downgrade and have plenty of options. Was thinking smith for Goldstein, maybe mcevoy?

Thoughts?

pyronerd

Goldy or McEvoy are both good options, I'm slightly favouring Goldy for DT

Cicjose

Stocutz

I'm leaning towards goldy. North have freo saints tigers and saints have swans north blues. Fairly even can't split em and no real other options other than leuenberger which I won't take cause he has a few tough games to come.

My only other option is to trade chapman for Petrie in my fwds and mpp for tippet and save a trade.

I just can't keep playing smith he's killing me

pyronerd

Quote from: Stocutz on August 15, 2011, 09:13:53 PM
I'm leaning towards goldy. North have freo saints tigers and saints have swans north blues. Fairly even can't split em and no real other options other than leuenberger which I won't take cause he has a few tough games to come.

My only other option is to trade chapman for Petrie in my fwds and mpp for tippet and save a trade.

I just can't keep playing smith he's killing me
yeah take Goldy, either are good options though

dcmagadia21

Darren Friggin' Jolly  :D Got him in for Smith before last week's lockout. best trade for the money i had

Stocutz

Yeah maybe however goldy and mcevoy have the runs on the board.

Can't believe I've missed sandi. Do I go with him? Should play the season out?? Will be unique aswell

Grazz

Goldy best option of those two.

thanme

Definitely Goldstein. I was going to bring him in this week for Ryder, but Ryder seems to have refound his mojo.

LaHug

Quote from: Stocutz on August 15, 2011, 11:56:49 PM

Can't believe I've missed sandi. Do I go with him? Should play the season out?? Will be unique aswell
Sandi will play until Freo are out of Finals contention. The moment they can't make it, they'll rest him for the rest of the year. If you think Freo will be playing for Finals up until Round 24, then he's a good pick. Otherwise, not worth it.

Chelskiman

Benny Mac is a beast.  I have him and I've been very pleased.

Stocutz

Quote from: LaHug on August 16, 2011, 01:44:25 PM
Quote from: Stocutz on August 15, 2011, 11:56:49 PM

Sandi will play until Freo are out of Finals contention. The moment they can't make it, they'll rest him for the rest of the year. If you think Freo will be playing for Finals up until Round 24, then he's a good pick. Otherwise, not worth it.

Yeah I think I'll just go Goldstein. Is hamish Mac going to come back in? I know he was rested from the 2nds a week ago I think