Kane Cornes sacked!

Started by chaosAD, August 15, 2011, 07:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Windigo

Grazz

I think Kane should of gone before Chad to be honest.

Weagle

Will he be picked up by anyone next year?

Windigo

Quote from: Weagle on August 15, 2011, 07:13:16 PM
Will he be picked up by anyone next year?

GWS? I think he will play AFL next year. Still got years to go.

AlexIsOnFire

Kane is a gun... He'll be snapped up by GWS.

Port have a habit of axing players that get better at other teams.

Burgoyne for one.

Kornes will be a bargain next year

first picked next year if cornes plays for gws, bargin. 

Stocutz

U gotta love the age and that muppet Caroline Wilson! Speculation is just that, they should be held accountable for printing rubbish

Grazz

Could be an option Kane could go round again, he's better than what hes been showing at Port
lately, his heart aint it where as Chads was you could see he wanted it. Maybe thats another reason
he isnt entirely happy. I live in S.A its kinda bazzar whats going on with the Power at the momment
always been a powerful club all their ducks in a row on and off the field. The issue to me is the SA clubs
dont have their licences the SANFL owns them and takes a hefty cut of the profits the clubs generate
annually, this hurts big time when SA is lets face it we're struggling on the footy field. Not having total
control of your own destiny is a major handicap to. both of the clubs singed up to this so no sympathy
expected but the Crows (Lovin Bickleys work) didnt have a choice we would of given away the Barossa Valley
to get a club into the AFL. Port should of bought their licence in hind sight straight up knowing the control
the SANFL had over the Crows but they were desperate to be in it to. S.A footy will get back to where it should be
make no mistake, Adealaide oval will make a big difference to bums on seats with the ease of getting there compared
to the white elephant that is AAMI Stadium thats to hard to get to to hard to park or afford it. I can guarantee i will be
going to more footy as i can have a few ales walk ten minutes get on a train walk 15 mins and i home, cant wait
Its not the Golden egg both clubs need to do better on and off the ground. I feel for Port for the reasons ive said before
and to bottom out with GCS and GWS coming in spoilling what priority picks and early picks they get when the Dee's Saints Carlton
Essendon to name a few could take full advantage of that loophole called tanking and they did, not the same for Port this year.
As i Crows supporter its hard to believe what im saying but i feel we're in this together a bit, rivalry can be put on the backburner
for a bit while we get the SANFL sorted out and other issues then we can resume hostilities lol. Remember its the Bad Times that
make the Good Times feel so Good...

sliced ham

primus may be saying that now but these stories dont come from nowhere. if kane was offered a gig at GWS next year he would be crazy not to take it. better than playin for port and gettin dropped every other week

Grazz

Absolutely if its been a beat up, some of the media leave alot to be desired in this country,
Not like its a slow news day.

Cicjose

so anyone expect port to get the spoon ahead of the giants next year?

Stocutz

Cornes is contracted next year so he won't be sacked maybe traded but the way that club is going so can another 25 players. Apparently he doesn't follow instructions.

And on port and the crows getting a handout is a joke, port have 35,000 members and the crows have always been in a strong position. It's a joke how they can't turn a profit due to stadium deals. Don't know how these stadiums get away with it (like edihad).