$65,000 across Defence and Forwards

Started by ENYGMA, August 15, 2011, 05:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ENYGMA

Need to trade this week because Lower screwed me over. I have 65k in the bank and 3 trades. I am needing to upgrade my 7th defender(Lower) and potentially Forward (Sylvia). Backs are God, Lids, Fish, Suck, Birch, Gibbs ...?
Decent backup with Puopolo, Jacobs and Howard

Forwards are Fyfe, Pav, Goodes, Buddy, Petrie, Roo, Sylvia. Also good backup with Howe, Krak and Cam Richo.

Meanwhile, I have Jiimmy benched for Mzungu in the mids.

I was thinking of going Lower> Jedi & Sylvia> ROK but I am 4k short.

goodes37

Locinator

Quote from: goodes37 on August 15, 2011, 06:20:33 PM
what about rioli
+1 When Buddy Or Rioli Bag A Few Each In The First They Will Score 250+ And If One's Going Good Then The Other Usually Has 2nd Half Junk Time.
Neon Leon Or Cloke Would Also Be Options But Unsure On Prices.
Also If Possible Get Krak Out Instead Of Sylvia

Grazz

Its a tough one, hard to get anyone that makes the trades worth it without having to do a double one week.
Not worth trading Lower for Adcock. Sylvia to Rok is ok but as you said 4k short to do the double with Lower.
Sylvia to Rioli is ok but Rok a bit more consistent than Rioli he can dish up 60 and 70 point games.
If i was you id do a double one week like Howard to someone cheap then Lower to possibly Bock or Gram
leaving you $78,900 approx to upgrade Sylvia roughly $377000 to anyone you want in rnd 23 0r 24. Its the only
way i can see you make worthwhile trades that beaf up your side considerably.

Or if you absolutely cant do that then option 2 is Lower to Doughty (Going well with Bickley Coach)
and then that will get you Sylvia to ROK with 3k approx left over. Doughty will be as good as Jed probably
better Crows have a decent run home.