Anyone know how Callinan played in the magoos ?

Started by chaosAD, August 15, 2011, 12:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Anyone know how Callinan played in the magoos ?

TigerBoy86

Can just give you the stats and a comment from local paper, 11 Kicks, 5 Handballs, 2 Marks, 2 Tackles, 5 inside 50's... 0.2 behinds.

'Ian Callinan was used sparingly between attack and the bench after copping an early knock but still produced several moments of quality in his return from injury.'

fertalong

Anyone know the likelihood of him getting a game this week?

chaosAD

Hope he plays, i need him to cover my Cats. He is will be good for 70-80 i would think against the Gold Coast!

Grazz

Davoo

1 more week for callinan in sanfl guys.

"Ian Callinan is likely to spend another week in the SANFL after suffering a corked leg, which hindered his performance, in his first game back from a hamstring strain"

in the afl website "in the mix"

Grazz

MiGZ

Quote from: Davoo on August 17, 2011, 07:53:59 PM
1 more week for callinan in sanfl guys.

"Ian Callinan is likely to spend another week in the SANFL after suffering a corked leg, which hindered his performance, in his first game back from a hamstring strain"

in the afl website "in the mix"

Corkies are feck all. He'll play.

PowerBug

Being a massive doggies fan, i hope he stays with us for the rest of the season. The crows injure too many players. Thankfully he has already played his alloted 3 games to be eligible for SANFL finals.

Fenno

I think i am the man to answer this one as I umpired him on the weekend. He was not bad early but did nothing much at all for the last 3 quarters. If he had a corkie it can't have been that bad as he was still on the ground just not getting much of the ball.
Highly doubt he will be back this week.

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 17, 2011, 09:18:25 PM
Being a massive doggies fan, i hope he stays with us for the rest of the season. The crows injure too many players. Thankfully he has already played his alloted 3 games to be eligible for SANFL finals.
Me to PowerBug,grew up in Salisbury Nth. Back when Platten was playing. The last ten years has been Sensational.
Yoooooou Doooooogs.

Fenno

Quote from: Grazz on August 17, 2011, 10:15:01 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 17, 2011, 09:18:25 PM
Me to PowerBug,grew up in Salisbury Nth. Back when Platten was playing. The last ten years has been Sensational.
Yoooooou Doooooogs.
Not going to mess with you then Grazz if you can survive growing up in Salisbury you should be able to survive anything.

Grazz

Haha yeh it paid to know a freind who knew alot more lol. It was interesting for sure.

McRooster

I was born at the Lyell McEwin Hospital and the next day my Mum was mixing concrete with my ol' man - that's how tough we're bred at Elizabeth  8)

Unfortunately Wingnut Callinan is not quite so tough and after his injury setback never could have been expected to feature much (surely would have been given instructions from Crows liasons to take it easy)

From the weekend...
Central District
Goal Kickers: A. HAYES 3, J. SUTHERLAND 3, C. O''SULLIVAN 2, E. SANSBURY , R. WILLIAMS , T. GOODREM , M. WESTHOFF , B. O''HARA , C. GOWANS , J. SCHILLER
Best Players: A. HAYES, K. JENNER, T. GOODREM, J. TEMPLETON, C. GOWANS, J. HANNATH

No Callinan mentioned  :'(

*Fenno - do you know Daniel Kowal? - I ran into him at the Checkside Tavern after the Port v Magpies game (he also played his junior career with Martin Pike)

Grazz

McRooster that was funny. I played with Greg Edwards David Buckley Jamie Thomas , they were good
i was crap.