Lower to cover

Started by HTL, August 15, 2011, 11:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTL

Ok So I was planing on Lower to cover for Enright this weekend. Does anyone know if there was a reason he got 11 DT points and was subbed off?

Does this mean I need to trade him or Enright out?

Current Back line:

Gibbs, Scotland, Fisher, Goddard, Suckling, Enright, Deledio (Lower, Puopolo, Talia)

-Hector-

I saw bits and pieces of the game on TV. Didn't notice Lower, which I think says it all.

I read though, that he just had a stinker. 4 touches, 2 frees against and then got subbed off, not from an injury, but because he was having a shower game. I think he was in the forward line for some of the time, swapping with Chris Mayne, so hopefully we'll see him have a better game next week.

penskifile

Flat out just had a stinker!

fidou

It said on fan footy during the game that he did a forward tag on Duigan. He doesn't usually play that role does he?

He was my 7th defender. Ive had so much bad luck with this spot. Bought Heath Shaw for it then I went to Waters. I had to play Lower and was encouraged with his "legs 11."If Waters doesn't play next week I'll be going to Fisher or Birchall. So I'll post who I go to as you should avoid it as I will be putting the mockers on that player.

HTL

haha thanks fidou, make sure you don't go any there players I already have.

Apart from his 11, Lower was a good cover now I'm not sure. I might have to keep him as I have the two Carlton players the week after. 

j959

you've got Puopolo, use him - can't be worse than 11 even against Carlton this wk ...