Previous topic - Next topic

who to start?

petrie
3 (100%)
mzungu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Grazz

I dont think Smith will get the cheap possies like he did last week against the Power.

Grazz

Iles for me, had him for awhile he can play.

Master Q

boschie12

mzungu been in great form

Edge

Grazz

Quote from: ossie85 on August 19, 2011, 03:02:44 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on August 19, 2011, 02:50:11 PM
Pretty Simple

Heppel VS Puopolo in the back

Smith VS Mzungu in the fwds

Help me out please?

Heppz.... and Mzungu (just) for me

Yeh gotta agree Heppell and Muzungu

Grazz

Quote from: danger on August 19, 2011, 05:12:13 PM

Mzungu vs Sylvia

and

Talia vs Lobbe

??  :-\
Play Sylvia if you can then use Muzungu in the Talia/Lobbe spot.

ossie85

Rossco

Hey,

Due to DREW PETRIE'S MPP, I am tossing up between starting TWO out of the three following players:

ISAAC SMITH - My most likely starter of the 3 (anyone disagree?) averaging 83.50 this season, with an outstanding average of 100.0 for his last 3 games and 79.4 for his last 5 games. Even though he is up against the blues i think he should still do well.

MATTHEW LOBBE - Averaging 72.57 this season, but only 63.7 for his last 3 games and 63.8 for his last 5. I can see him scroing decently this week with Hudson out for the Bulldogs, so he will be playing against either/both Jordan Roughead and Ayce Cordy, two relatively inexperienced ruck man so it could go either way.

COLIN SYLVIA - Averaging 88.39 this season, but as all his owners know only a measly 71.3 for his last 3 games and 78.6 for his last 5. Does anybody think he has the capabitilty out outscore either of the two above this week?

Opinions are greatly appreciated,

Rossco

ossie85

Smith and Sylvia.. for reasons you said :)

Master Q

Quote from: Rossco on August 19, 2011, 07:23:08 PM
Hey,

Due to DREW PETRIE'S MPP, I am tossing up between starting TWO out of the three following players:

ISAAC SMITH - My most likely starter of the 3 (anyone disagree?) averaging 83.50 this season, with an outstanding average of 100.0 for his last 3 games and 79.4 for his last 5 games. Even though he is up against the blues i think he should still do well.

MATTHEW LOBBE - Averaging 72.57 this season, but only 63.7 for his last 3 games and 63.8 for his last 5. I can see him scroing decently this week with Hudson out for the Bulldogs, so he will be playing against either/both Jordan Roughead and Ayce Cordy, two relatively inexperienced ruck man so it could go either way.

COLIN SYLVIA - Averaging 88.39 this season, but as all his owners know only a measly 71.3 for his last 3 games and 78.6 for his last 5. Does anybody think he has the capabitilty out outscore either of the two above this week?

Opinions are greatly appreciated,

Rossco
Smith and Sylvia easy.

Proudy1032

Do or die for me who should I play on the field, Sylvia, smith or Mzungu? And also as Brisbane are playing Collingwood Adock vs Poo?

MURRIMAGIC

I have a similar problem, I need to play 4 of these 6 - Harvey (v Crowley), Riewoldt (v Sydney), Mzungu, Smith, Sylvia & Nahas

ossie85

Quote from: Proudy1032 on August 19, 2011, 07:30:36 PM
Do or die for me who should I play on the field, Sylvia, smith or Mzungu? And also as Brisbane are playing Collingwood Adock vs Poo?

Sylvia... and Adcock

hally25547

adcock (coll) vs stanley (adel) vs heppell (wc)

who should i play?