who to start?

petrie
3 (100%)
mzungu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

HTL

Quote from: boost on August 19, 2011, 12:33:32 PM
I was thinking the same, but wondering how much Mundy being back will effect Mzungu
Thats a good point and I hadn't thought of it... I hoping it wont effect him.

Chances of Mundy being the sub.......?

Generalsor

Fwds: Goodes, Franklin, Petrie, Nvoldt, Fyfe, Pavlich, Mzungu
bench: Darling, Prestia, Lynch

Sylvia is my midfield emergency at the moment because Mzungu is putting up the right numbers, but am wondering whether Sylvia may outdo St Nick this week. Thoughts?

Rated_RKO

i have a feeling Nick will come out and get 100+ simply because he came out during the week saying he knows his down on form and such ...

either that or he'll be the sub \=

boost

I personally think it is very unlikely for him to be the sub.

danger

Who to start in the forward line?

Lobbe or Talia??

Lobbe is at plenty of stoppages, but has been know to give away a few lazy free kicks..

Talia had a decent week last week and the crows are playing the suns so he could potentially score big...

ideas??

SydneyRox

My issue also, Smith Vs Mzungu to cover for Stevie J

Normally I would be going Mzungu, but am very worried about his role with Mundy coming into the team

Not so worried about the vest that will probably go to Pitt IMO.

SydneyRox

Here is another one -- Pretty Simple really

Heppel VS Puopolo in the back

Smith VS Mzungu in the fwds

Help me out please?

ossie85

Quote from: SydneyRox on August 19, 2011, 02:50:11 PM
Pretty Simple

Heppel VS Puopolo in the back

Smith VS Mzungu in the fwds

Help me out please?

Heppz.... and Mzungu (just) for me

danger

Mzungu is in white hot form, but will the introduction back into the team of Mundy offset his impact at all?

Also, with Sylvia named in the middle, is he finally going to produce for those of us patient enough to still have him listed??

danger

Mzungu vs Sylvia

and

Talia vs Lobbe

??  :-\

ossie85

Sylvia and Lobbe for me

Edge

Backline is Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Suckling, Adcock, Heppel

with Puopolo, Enright, Nicholson on the bench

Do i play Puopolo or Heppell Or take Adcock off against collingwood and play BOTH Heppell and Puopolo.

ACFC_10

Wondering whether i should trade chappy in this do or die final to pavlich and keep reiwoldt on the field, or should i trade reiwoldt to pavlich and put smith on for chappy this week. If i do that next week i will have both chappy and pavlich which would be better

(Reiwoldts last 3 weeks are relatively tough)

So basically is having Isaac Smith on the field this week (v Carlton) better than having Reiwoldt (v Syd) cause if it is i will do the second option?

Please vote and any comments will be greatly appreciated, cheers guys

dcmagadia21

Both named. Iles in the wing and Stanley in forward pocket. Who should I start? If I were to start Stanley, he would cover for Enright, and I'll start Heppell and put Gibbs in the midfield or if I start Iles, put Gibbs back in the backline and Iles to cover Selwood in the mids.

thanme

I like the Smith option. I think after this week Geelong players are going to be pretty unique in a lot of cases.