who to start?

petrie
3 (100%)
mzungu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

bjay2308

Quote from: Jimbo_11 on August 18, 2011, 08:08:32 PM
how abotu this one, nice dilema to be in but higgins or mzungu?
doesnt matter loads cause i have a bye this week, but would like opinions

personally, i would go higgins, i know mzungu has been in big form of late, but with mundy and palmer back im not sure of his role but obviously i dont think there will be much difference between the two scores

Grazz

Quote from: elephants on August 18, 2011, 09:23:55 PM
Mzungu vs Sylvia

And

Puopolo vs Rawlings vs howard
Rawlings in the 2nd one
1st one became harder when i saw Sylvia named in the middle.
Will he or wont he,before that i would of said Muzungu.

Dommie

Both of them are playing reasonably easy opponents, With Freo travelling and Jack vs Melbourne, Rievoldt is taking my fancy at this stage but who knows lol

Fenno

I say if you like Jack. Go with your gut. I would rather make a mistake myself than others make it for me.

BillyBass

I have the same choice. Mzungu looks likely for 90 - 110, but I have a feeling that Jack is ready to go bang and score 120+. Depends if u think you need to take a risk to beat your opponent.

chatters24

What your opinions??

goodes37

i have this feeling pendlebury is going to be a late out with rounds and buckley as emergencies and i have no cover do i put i smith into the midfield on the bench as cover and put darling on the field or do i trade atley for didak and have didak as cover thoughts?

ossie85

Quote from: Jimbo_11 on August 18, 2011, 08:08:32 PM
how abotu this one, nice dilema to be in but higgins or mzungu?
doesnt matter loads cause i have a bye this week, but would like opinions

Higgins me thinks :) Have a feeling this will be his 'on' week. Provided he doesn't break a nail first.

Quote from: elephants on August 18, 2011, 09:23:55 PM
Mzungu vs Sylvia

And

Puopolo vs Rawlings vs howard

Sylvia.... and Rawlings

ossie85

Quote from: goodes37 on August 19, 2011, 06:18:37 AM
i have this feeling pendlebury is going to be a late out with rounds and buckley as emergencies and i have no cover do i put i smith into the midfield on the bench as cover and put darling on the field or do i trade atley for didak and have didak as cover thoughts?

I think Pendles will play, and it would be better for Smith in the forward like.

The Atley to Didak trade is interesting though

ossie85

HTL

Because of an injury I've had to move Petrie to the forward line. Who do I play in the rucks now?

Baily vs Carlton at ES, up against Warnock
Lobbe vs Dogs at AMMI, up against Jordon Roughead   

Another option would be to play Keiran Harper in my forward line, playing Freo named as a follower.

Note: one of the teams I'm playing this week will  most likely have Lobbe in the ruck.

ossie85

Hmmm tough one... Lobbe, just

boost

Need to choose 3 of:

Sylvia
N. Voldt
Mzungu
I. Smith

ossie85

wouldn't start Smith... tough choice though

boost

I was thinking the same, but wondering how much Mundy being back will effect Mzungu