Previous topic - Next topic

who to start?

petrie
3 (100%)
mzungu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Grazz

I like Muzungu, great cover and getting it done.

SydneyRox

I am a little nervous about Mzungu with Mundy coming back this week.

Just Clancy

Need to cover Chapman and Bartel.

LF

Just Clancy

Mzungu a definite. Last spot out of Howard and Prestia. Both playing shower teams, both unlikely to be sub, problem is Prestia has a LOT of shockers. Not too sure...

BGK

Quote from: luvfooty on August 18, 2011, 06:13:53 PM
mzungu and prestia.

Prestia is always a chance for a vest. Not a nice spot to be sorry bud. Mzungu is the easy one but none of the others are that great.

Just Clancy

shower forget to allow 2 votes in poll

LF

i reckon prestia won`t get the vest this week only because of tom hickey being named for debut.thats why i said prestia.

BGK

Quote from: luvfooty on August 18, 2011, 06:29:45 PM
i reckon prestia won`t get the vest this week only because of tom hickey being named for debut.thats why i said prestia.

Its not a bad point but he is still a risk for the other one. Its probably a risk you need to take.

LF

Quote from: bestguykai on August 18, 2011, 06:37:36 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on August 18, 2011, 06:29:45 PM

Its not a bad point but he is still a risk for the other one. Its probably a risk you need to take.

really it`s a risk you take every week trying to predict who may wear the dreaded vest.

Windigo

Fair point about Mudy coming back.....

Dunno whether to play Stanley or Adcock Vs the Pies.....

matho

This week I have three spots in my forward line that I'm debating on heavily.

I'm not really sure whether my standard triplet of Brennan, Sylvia and didak will suffice. And I'm definitely considering mzungu or smith instead.

I will probably keep Brennan on because he is a unique and has a high ceiling which he can turn out twice a season. Sylvia is due to hit some for. If only he played in the mids and he is playing Richmond but I don't know if I can keep putting up with him especially in finals time. Didak is an unknown quantity that if he gets a full game looks like getting a quality score.

Smith is playing Carlton so I don't think he will score that well because he won't get his usual supply of outside ball. Mzungu is extremely tempting though as he hashed a brilliant last month and against the Roos looks a nice tip.

Anyone got any thoughts because this is playing with my mind hard!

Anyone else struggling?

ossie85

Yeah it is a struggle, but I'm still of the 'back your premiums' frame of mind

Jimbo_11

how abotu this one, nice dilema to be in but higgins or mzungu?
doesnt matter loads cause i have a bye this week, but would like opinions

elephants

Mzungu vs Sylvia

And

Puopolo vs Rawlings vs howard