mzungu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

PowerBug

Quote from: sausages on August 16, 2011, 08:36:17 PM
pick 2
schiender, kraks, sylvia,howe, ROO
Same as Ossie.

I can't believe how little faith people have in Sylvia these days. I'm one of them though.

sausages

ROO, sylvia, kraks, howe , schneider
all duds :(

matt mundy

riewoldt and krakouer vs lions at the g

sausages

yeah probs, schnids got 120 last week thoiugh against best team?

nostradamus

Am tossing up who to play on ground this week Didak or Sylvia

Dids vs Brisbane.....and  Sylvia vs Richmond

l dont feel like l can trust either of them  :-\

l think Sylvia is overdue for a good one, and cant see Didak getting the vest 3 weeks in a row

.......what do you think l should do?

ossie85

Didz will dominate. Or I may will comit hurry curry.

Mr Adams

Nick Lower cost me big time last week. Lost each of my main league games by under 70 points. I have $46,000 in the bank and only have one trade left - so need to go hard this week to keep the dream alive!!

This week the massive call is Riewoldt V Sylvia to start in my forward line. Riewoldt has battled all year, and although Sylvia has a nice run home, I am unconvinced he is fully fit or committed to the Dees - and hence his scores may reflect that from here.

I was also thinking of moving Chappy into the midfield, and upgrading to Priddis/Thomas with the extra cash I have.

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Windigo

I'd pick Sylvia. But really hard to choose either way.....

I'm also thinking about playing Smith over Sylvia. But I don't reckon I will.

On a side note.....Do I play Adcock or Stanley this week? Also, should I play I.Smith or Mzungu to cover Stevie J??

fertalong

I'd probably go Mzungu over Smith simply because Smith won't get as many easy goals/possessions against carlton as he does against the bad teams.

Grazz

Will Roo be fit didnt they comment he had fluid on his knee during last weeks game.

bjay2308

Quote from: Grazz on August 17, 2011, 07:24:35 PM
Will Roo be fit didnt they comment he had fluid on his knee during last weeks game.

im not sure what that was about, there was an article today interview with roo just talking about his form and the season, and there wasnt any mention of injury. interesting to note he said because the game is at ANZ he feels more comfortable as there is more room for him to run etc. because if it was at scg i would be more worried about playing him

Grazz

Quote from: bjay2308 on August 17, 2011, 10:48:25 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 17, 2011, 07:24:35 PM

im not sure what that was about, there was an article today interview with roo just talking about his form and the season, and there wasnt any mention of injury. interesting to note he said because the game is at ANZ he feels more comfortable as there is more room for him to run etc. because if it was at scg i would be more worried about playing him
Ok, what i heard was in the chat during the game. Someone said the commentary team mentioned him
having fluid on the knee. Sounds like he's fine, good news.

dale93

Brennan or Mzunga?Surely Brennan should outscore Mzunga because he is at home and should do well?Thoughts?

ossie85

Brennan for me Dale, good logic. (don't know why you have him in the first place, but an entirely different story)

SydneyRox

Quote from: ossie85 on August 17, 2011, 10:14:56 AM

Didz will dominate. Or I may will comit hurry curry.

Big call Ozz especially with Didaks form this year. IMO he is this years Leon Davis, aint coming good.