Prems not meeting the average

Started by myalup mullets, August 14, 2011, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myalup mullets

Scored 2250 this week which isn't that bad. Went over my team just then to realize that 15 of the 22 players on the field did not meet their average. How many in your team didn't make their average this week?

Sleeken

Fireballz

Holz

Quote from: myalup mullets on August 14, 2011, 11:07:48 PM
Scored 2250 this week which isn't that bad. Went over my team just then to realize that 15 of the 22 players on the field did not meet their average. How many in your team didn't make their average this week?

13 for me  but guys like franklin, Montagna, Gibbs helped as they killed their averages.

LaHug

Yep, got 15 and lost my league elimination final to someone by 22 points. Despite the fact I average over 150 more than them. This is why I hate DT (right now, I'll love it again next season)

powersuperkents

I scored exactly 2280
Gibbs, Suckling, Rockliff, Shiels, Montag, Bailey, McEvoy, O'Keefe, Franklin and Howe were my onfield players that met their averages.
I also made the best choice in my DT coaching this week. I won by 12 points over Nick Maxwells team 2280-2268. I had to decide between playing Dahlhaus or Howe to replace Petrie, I chose Howe who scored 99 and selected Dahlhaus as Emergency who scored 81. Lucky me :)

remon tea

I scored 2372 with a fairly even performance from all my premiums
Cloke (66) and NROO (62) were my worst but Nroo is ever unreliable these days

Stoked with Rioli who dominated for once :)

Possumo

Quote from: remon tea on August 15, 2011, 01:52:05 AM
I scored 2372 with a fairly even performance from all my premiums
Cloke (66) and NROO (62) were my worst but Nroo is ever unreliable these days

Stoked with Rioli who dominated for once :)

Heh yeah me too... probably the main factor that got me the win over the 1# in our league :) He certainly smashed his average!

CFC 1979

hate rioli. actually hate myself. picked up ROK over him this week

fertalong

I had 14 players not reaching their avg. What sucks is that i lost by 4 points in my main league and had howe + mzungu on bench, with sylvia and NRoo on field....

Chelskiman

LF

only 10 for me but it cost me a win in one of my 4 leagues which has really pissed me off because now i`ve got to cover geelong players for this week because it`s a league i really want to win.
the worst of them were
Scotland
N.roo
Sylvia

moffo

I had 10 and got 2373.

Sylvia, Cloke and Heppell hurt a lot of people I think

Alka

14 and scored 2282.

The worst is the consistently underperforming Sylvia, and Adcock getting my hopes up with his 43 at quarter time.
Looks like I'm stuck with both these spuds for the finals though. Sigh!

plugz19

Quote from: Alka on August 15, 2011, 04:27:24 PM
14 and scored 2282.

The worst is the consistently underperforming Sylvia, and Adcock getting my hopes up with his 43 at quarter time.
Looks like I'm stuck with both these spuds for the finals though. Sigh!
yeah i had 14 and scored 2291, and sylvia and adcock annoying the life out of me!