MY team

Started by ltborth, July 04, 2009, 07:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltborth

3 trades left with $330,000 in the bank.
Going to conserve trades for the finals and make 1 or 2 upgrades for the finals which will probobly be Natinui depending on how he increases and maybe a Franklin or porplyzia to a premium

Backs: C Newman, J Adcock, B Goddard, J Drummond, S Fisher, H Shaw, G Birchall
Reserves: N Suban, J Patrenko

Mids: J Selwood, B Gibbs, C Judd, L Hodge, B Moloney, B Stanton
reserves: D Meyer, L Anthony

Rucks: H Mcintosh,  N Natinui
Reserves: J Roughead, D Currie

Forwards: S Johnson, P Chapman, R O'keefe, M Pavlich, J Brown, J Porplyzia, L Franklin
Reserves: H Ballantyne, M Brown

admrap

leave ur team it is done. ull have to get cox in ruck eventually

ltborth

i think i need to get franklin out after this game i'm looking at rob murphy and then save my two trades after that my trades will probobly be
1 natinui to cox when natinui rises in price a bit and i can keep some money
2 upgrade a mid to a ablett or bartel whoever i can afford

gards

Your team looks pretty good, I'd upgrade Nick Nat to Cox and sit on it untill
finals.

cmgb84

are you serious itborth

1-you will need trades for injuries, do you really think that you will have no more injuries over next 8 rounds or so???

2-with only 330,000 in the bank, how are you going to do 3 upgrades?? you will need 200kish for cox, 150kish for ablett/bartell and 100kish for murphy???

3-the only trade you should do(if you dont have to use your trades for injuries), is nat to cox. and i would be waiting for 4-5rounds to do that.

ltborth

i think i will only need 200,000 for cox and ablett bartel will only be about 50,000 and same with murphy whose pretty cheap. also i have emergencies that play so can sit on a few injuries. these trades are just what i could do come finals time