Main Menu

cannot remember...

Started by Wes Mantooth, August 13, 2011, 09:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

the words to the song.

the last time we won. oh richmond.

the last time an afl team has had two defeats to this magnitude. fitzroy?

embarrassing.

Ringo

Sympathies - Wes Went though it a couple of times with Brisbane Bears (pre Lions) so know how you feel We had a few sizeable defeats.

McRooster

Port will return to the top, top, top  ;)

It's just cyclical that's all Wes, sheez I remember last season (not that we're much better now) when the Crows lost 6 straight at the beginning of the season and people were saying CROWS stood for Can't Remember Our Winning Song.

It's just painful to watch such a proud club being played without pride  :'(

Wes Mantooth

i was right, wasn't been a worse season since 96 fitzroy... went 1-21 with a 49%

PowerBug

We got the Power t....................

Lost it too. Oh well, better luck next year. Hopefully our young players get more experience.

pyronerd

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

we are the power from Port
its more than a sport
it's the true Port Adelaide tradition

we'll never stop stop stop
til we're top top top
there's history here
in the making......

ossie85

Show some pride Power supporters :) That's what you guys need, a strong identity

PowerBug

Quote from: Cicjose on August 16, 2011, 03:34:30 PM
we are the power from Port
its more than a sport
it's the true Port Adelaide tradition

we'll never stop stop stop
til we're top top top
there's history here
in the making......
Lots of history being made lately.
I'll never stop barracking for Port but you have to laugh. It is slightly humourous.

ossie85

Come join the spoon club. Only the Crows and the Suns don't have one now.

Cruiseon

Tough times breed the real culture, hang in there guys.

As a Collingwood supporter of course I followed Port in my youth and was glad when they came into the comp because they had a real history and supporter base unlike 'franchise' teams like the Crows and Weagles who 'captured a market'.  I think Port didn't captalise on this very well but I always felt there was a bond between the two clubs (B&W, Magpies, Cahill, Williams etc).

PowerBug

When we hit the top again, whenever that is, we'll be just as kind back to Collingwood when they hit the bottom. Just like you pies supporters are :P