Main Menu

My Leagues Idea Instead of Franchise League

Started by Master Q, August 13, 2011, 10:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

I want to play you soon Shaggy, should crack 200k soon, am going to buy at least one more gun batsman for the middle order to hopefully push 200k.

DazBurg

i reckon it's a great idea if it does eventuate

but i won't take part in it

reason well i like going in the GC every season so would clash

but for the ones who don't do GC all the time it will be great if it gets done

well done Q man ;)

Maca24

Sounds great Q.
If this is to run then a think you should stick to 3 divisions and no more, otherwise it becomes hard to manage.
Also I think we have2 decide whether this will run or the franchise league, cas we cant have both.

Master Q

Quote from: Maca24 on August 13, 2011, 06:09:40 PM
Sounds great Q.
If this is to run then a think you should stick to 3 divisions and no more, otherwise it becomes hard to manage.
Also I think we have2 decide whether this will run or the franchise league, cas we cant have both.
I think it's going to be this  :-\

If someone can afford it, we could make the Cup a 10 team league?

AFEV

Quote from: Master Q on August 13, 2011, 06:12:24 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on August 13, 2011, 06:09:40 PM
Sounds great Q.
I think it's going to be this  :-\

If someone can afford it, we could make the Cup a 10 team league?
Don't see why they couldn't/wouldn't...Credits don't cost much.
If it comes down to it I'll be happy to fund a league or two but not sure if this will clash with the PCC...?

Maca24

Really atm we have Franchise, This, FFPL and FFU24.
We probably only want one of either this or the franchise to run next season as they both take up lots of participants.
That way we can still be able to have both the FFPL and FFU24 run next season on Thursdays.

ossie85

All these competitions and leagues you guys come up with (especially Q) make me really tempted to join FTP in the AFL off-season :) You guys are doing great (though crazy) things

MajorLazer

You should Os. :)

It's great fun, but gets really addictive. :P

DazBurg

Yeah Oss would be awesome to have you into FTP with all of us :D

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on August 13, 2011, 06:48:10 PM

All these competitions and leagues you guys come up with (especially Q) make me really tempted to join FTP in the AFL off-season :) You guys are doing great (though crazy) things
Dont, you will get addicted :-X

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Barlow 21 on August 13, 2011, 03:13:01 PM
Btw I have just overcome a tough period and will be becoming more involved in FF and happy on FF in future weeks.
Great to have you back Barlow. Hope all's been well :).

Quote from: McRooster on August 13, 2011, 04:33:42 PM
To quote our founder and administrator, the great man m0nty "What am I? Chopped liver"  ;)

I'll pad up for it, sounds great Q  8)
[/quote]
And do we remember where that quote first orignated from Montz? ;).

I'm in the Youths Giants Cup this season as the Franchise league got moved to next. I have the FF leagues prioritised ahead of the Giants Cup but that's if we ever get one off the ground :P.

cookie311993

Quote from: Master Q on August 13, 2011, 03:05:51 PM
There may be 36 teams on FF, but only about 25 are active. And a few won't play. No one will really miss out - Cookie I think you are just upset that the Franchise league didn't work...
Is it just me that thinks these smart arse remarks aren't needed and only trying to create an argument.

McRooster

Quote from: ossie85 on August 13, 2011, 06:48:10 PM

We absolutely insist that you do  8)

+ Os, last year just after Fantasy A-League started Rob (Over Achievers) insisted that I join (5 weeks in) and it was an absolute blast, can't wait for this years Hyundai A-League to start!! - But FTP is like novocane for the soul, a daily relaxant. It allows a transgression across to what is more controllable than any other Fantasy sport I've been involved in.
+ Your involvement Os will help with board moderation until HP 'becomes of age'.
You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living until the escape becomes the habit and the norm. In other words, it becomes such autonomus FUN  ;D

Q - I can pony up the pennies to help out, but does that mean I have to manage in any way? < Which is something I've not got the time for  :(

*cookie, you're right that was bad pool by Q with that comment - let's play on gentlemen and keep it premium  ;D

hawk_88

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 13, 2011, 07:45:32 PM
Quote from: Master Q on August 13, 2011, 03:05:51 PM
There may be 36 teams on FF, but only about 25 are active. And a few won't play. No one will really miss out - Cookie I think you are just upset that the Franchise league didn't work...
Is it just me that thinks these smart arse remarks aren't needed and only trying to create an argument.

Let it go.

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 13, 2011, 07:44:48 PM
And do we remember where that quote first orignated from Montz? ;).

First ever FF Personality of the Year comp hey HP, am I right? - The second is worth a bump don't you think - just to see how far in front you are  ;)

HP rulz  8)