Main Menu

My Leagues Idea Instead of Franchise League

Started by Master Q, August 13, 2011, 10:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

yeah neither doesnt sound right to me if people have to miss out

Nails

Not everyone will want to play they'll want to play all those other rand comps that you gaiz lieke...

I think if people are missing out we could simply add 1-2 more divisions, then everyone can be included...

I reckon: Work out how many want to play and then decide how many divisions/players per division instead of deciding the divisions first...

Deciding amount of divisions/division numbers first is a bit backwards.

Master Q

There may be 36 teams on FF, but only about 25 are active. And a few won't play. No one will really miss out - Cookie I think you are just upset that the Franchise league didn't work...

8-6 Suited

It's not a fair competition. I'm rating 205k+ Q, and only 4 others are close to that of which 2 wont be playing and the others, Boomz likely wont either. That leaves R&B as the closest to me. Not fantastic competition with the rest. I may as bot bash.

No offense to everyone else.  I don't mean it that way. But getting smashed isn't fun.

Barlow 21

Personally, I think Master Q's idea is terrific and would happily donate credits in future seasons. It is a great way to get everyone involved and many of the FTP FF teams don't access the forums much. 20 teams should be plenty. There could also be a challenge cup for newcomers to try and promote into the bottom league.
Btw I have just overcome a tough period and will be becoming more involved in FF and happy on FF in future weeks.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 13, 2011, 03:10:47 PM
It's not a fair competition. I'm rating 205k+ Q, and only 4 others are close to that of which 2 wont be playing and the others, Boomz likely wont either. That leaves R&B as the closest to me. Not fantastic competition with the rest. I may as bot bash.

No offense to everyone else.  I don't mean it that way. But getting smashed isn't fun.
Who are those 2 Shaggy? The Best 8 who want to play will all be in the same league, with the next 12 being randomly split between the Lower Leagues.

8-6 Suited

Wookie and Rod. neither will play in any tournament I'm not in, and while I do like your idea, it's not for me. it's not fair on the others in my division as my team is improving, not declining.

Master Q

Wookie and Rod are barely apart of FF anyway  :-X I thought you were talking about someone else.

Ok so you aren't playing, that makes room for another team. But why won't Boomz play?

Barlow 21

Gives us all something to strive for Shaggy. Many of our teams are young and would like to improve against other FF teams.

8-6 Suited

Boomz is focused on FTP competitions, to which I am also more leaning too. Its better competition for our teams.

While I agree it is something to aim for Barlow, it's not enjoyable when you face an absolute mountain of a match. It never is. Competitions should be relatively even, which makes it a hell of a lot more enjoyable for all involved.

Master Q

So you and Boomz (Has he stated he doesn't want to play?) won't play. What's stopping this from going ahead?

8-6 Suited

Oh I think it should go ahead. I like the idea, but it's just not for me.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 13, 2011, 03:34:02 PM
Oh I think it should go ahead. I like the idea, but it's just not for me.
Ok cool.

Master Q

CrowsFan