Sam Fisher

Started by Nails, August 12, 2011, 11:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

42 points after the first quarter (or was it 44?)

Thought he'd be a nice P.O.D with most of my opponents having McEvoy instead... Thanks for nothing fisher... 40 points in what is nearly now 3 quarters  ::) ::) ::) ::)

On a lighter note: My best mate (I'm up against him in a qual final) has Davis on the bench  ;D ;D ;D

Chopps

are you not happy with 86 points  :o

Chelskiman

Quote from: Chopps on August 13, 2011, 08:29:47 AM

Not after his first quarter.  After the first quarter he needed less that 20 points a quarter in the remaining three to ton up.  86 isn't a bad score, but it could have been a whole lot better after his awesome start.

its me lads

same i was raging to the max, im angry when anyone on my team doesnt get what thy average or should and in fishers case im expecting 100+

Nails

Quote from: Chopps on August 13, 2011, 08:29:47 AM

Nope. Collingwood are his best team across his career,

Averages 106 against Collingwood across 8 games... with a low score of 72 against Collingwood....

After 42 in his 1st quarter against Collingwood he should have gone on to score 110+ like he normally does against Collingwood... not a measly 86 :'(

coolfugitiv0

Maxwell was tagging him?
I didn't think he did too bad considering...

Holz

if it was 40 points at 3/4 time and he finished with 86, this thread would be called "Fisher you gun"

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on August 13, 2011, 06:36:12 PM
if it was 40 points at 3/4 time and he finished with 86, this thread would be called "Fisher you gun"
So true! People shouldn't complain about quarter by quarter scores. It's the final score that matters.

Nails

Quote from: LaHug on August 13, 2011, 06:49:32 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 13, 2011, 06:36:12 PM
So true! People shouldn't complain about quarter by quarter scores. It's the final score that matters.

I don't really care that his first quarter was good. Collingwood is his best team against his career so he should be scoring his high score for the season, not a score below his average.

If he had done what Holz said I'd still be angry  >:(.

Nails

8 point second half

GREAT WORK CHAMP

STUPID STUPID SPUD!

elephants

Silly Silly Man. Compliments Waters 39 quite nicely...

Spite

I don't mind considering brady rawlings got 40 more points than usual, so it balanced out. :P

elephants

Yeah about that. Kinda started Puopolo over Rawlings...

Spite

Quote from: elephants on August 21, 2011, 07:41:31 PM
Yeah about that. Kinda started Puopolo over Rawlings...

'premiums' over rookies, first rule ele :P
It hadn't work for the first 3 times when I tried it early this season, but has worked for the next 5, so it payed off in the long run :)

Nails

I traded Pavlich in this round so I could start I. Smith and Mzungu and bench Sylvia...

Should have just left myself 1 trade for the season  ::)