Chapman cats sub?

Started by Insider out, August 12, 2011, 07:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

would hate to see in subbed but would love seeing him a late withdrawal i have smith sitting the bench.

Cicjose

thebrock7

Him being the sub/subbed off is about the only thing that can save me from elimination! Please take a seat chappy! (or ROK haha)

Fireballz

Quote from: McRooster on August 13, 2011, 04:43:16 PM
I'm going to the game tomorrow and will drag the bald ball getter out onto the ground if I have to after giving him the kiss of death and bringing him in this week.
I will now be watching the game with close interest  ;)

McRooster

Quote from: Fireballz on August 14, 2011, 05:38:18 AM
I'm going to the game tomorrow and will drag the bald ball getter out onto the ground if I have to after giving him the kiss of death and bringing him in this week.
Look for a certain Rooster going all Bruce Banner on a certain bald Cat if he either starts sub or is in the stands. >:(

BratPack

Quote from: McRooster on August 14, 2011, 11:32:40 AM
Look for a certain Rooster going all Bruce Banner on a certain bald Cat if he either starts sub or is in the stands. >:(

Same. I'm in bad enough shape without relying on Prestia's glorious 30

Fireballz

Quote from: McRooster on August 14, 2011, 11:32:40 AM

Wes Mantooth

wasnt the sub but he is due. tonight he didn't look right and wasn't hitting it hard. week off will help him but gees, the guy is getting old and makes me nervous and i dont even have him!