Chapman cats sub?

Started by Insider out, August 12, 2011, 07:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insider out

Ok don't want to freak anyone out but who will be cats sub. 90% of subs have come from interchange bench.

Chapman, corey, mackie, varcoe

Who do you think???

The Grundles

It wont be Chappy...if anything they might rest him....simply due to the fact that Stevie J started on the bench a few weeks ago and it turned out to be an injury and he didn't play at all...Scott Strategy maybe? Make sure you have cover

chaosAD

Who cares everyone who has Chappy will play him so its irrelevant 

The Grundles

Not so irrelevant if he doesn't play at all mate...whats with the sh**Ty no use to anyone replys?

worls

Chapman, corey, mackie, varcoe all named in the vfl.

LaHug

Quote from: worls on August 12, 2011, 07:20:47 PM
Chapman, corey, mackie, varcoe all named in the vfl.
VFL teams mean nothing.

Davoo

ive got cover for him but he's going to be on my field anyway, no point risking to bench him when he could possibly ton it up v the crows..

CFC 1979

won't be named sub

but will be subbed ----- he's due

Flame

CFC 1979

if you like that Flame, so is Jimmy B

Davoo

well i cant get eliminated in any one of my leagues this week so what ever will be will be

The Grundles

Quote from: Davoo on August 12, 2011, 07:43:42 PM
well i cant get eliminated in any one of my leagues this week so what ever will be will be
yeah but you'd much rather not play next week right ? As little games as possible to a grand final victory...thats the secret ;)

Davoo

yes, but if i knew now that i was definitely suffering a donut, then id do something about it but we'll see what happens as the days go

thebrock7

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 12, 2011, 07:40:23 PM
if you like that Flame, so is Jimmy B

On his 200th? Doubt it very much

McRooster

Sportsbet have Chappy at very short odds to be sub/rested after learning McRooster I brought him in this week for Krakouer  :P

I'm going to the game tomorrow and will drag the bald ball getter out onto the ground if I have to after giving him the kiss of death and bringing him in this week. I did it because my opponent in my main League has him and I didn't want to lose ground (subsequently Mzungu is on the bench). Not all bad news as my opponent has him, but those that needed him to fire can blame me if he doesn't front  >:(