1 (16.7%)
birchall
1 (16.7%)
suckling
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: August 13, 2011, 06:07:45 PM

goodes37

i want to get one of these guys in my backs this week and im unsure who to trade out pedersen or otten thoughts please?

Chelskiman

What's the rest of your team like and how many trades do you have left?

goodes37

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 12, 2011, 06:09:51 PM
What's the rest of your team like and how many trades do you have left?

how much of my team should i post?

Chelskiman

Just your defenders really, although no harm in posting your entire team up.  It's just so we can have a look and give you advice on who to upgrade or what ever.

goodes37

i will post my whole team because i want to trade a forward as well smith or darling

backs  goddard, deledio, fisher, enright, heppell, lower, otten,       pedersen, golby, watson

mids   pendlebury, swan, boyd, ablett, thomas, martin                  atley, wallis, callinan

rucks  cox, sandilands                                                               lobbe, campbell

forwards  goodes, cloke, pavlich, franklin, riewoldt, higgins, smith    darling, richardson, n ablett

trades no problem $100,000 bank

Chelskiman

It's not a bad team at all, but no idea why you still have N. Ablett.  I'd personally be downgrading him and then upgrading Otten to Suckling.  That's only my view though, so you may want to wait for a few more replies first.

goodes37

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 12, 2011, 06:38:53 PM
It's not a bad team at all, but no idea why you still have N. Ablett.  I'd personally be downgrading him and then upgrading Otten to Suckling.  That's only my view though, so you may want to wait for a few more replies first.

ok thanks for that