Main Menu

Can't wait :)

Started by cortez, August 12, 2011, 04:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Can not wait to see geelong wipe the smiles off all the smug Collingwood lot. Eddie, mick, bucks, the best will be your arrogant captain. Plus we can actually have some silence from you lot. Go the catters!!!

Cruiseon

Cortez, you can do better than that to wind us up.

We are just quietly, patiently waiting for the finals to commence in the hope that we can achieve what Geelong were unable to and that is go "Back to Back".

cortez

Haha. Yep, I'm sick of the home and away season, can't wait for finals to get started. And don't worry you won't win back to back :)

roo boys!

PowerBug

Oh they will cortez don't worry about that. Just think of what happened to the last person that thought their team would beat Collingwood.

Cruiseon

cortez

Who was that? And last time i thought my team would beat Collingwood what happened oh thats right they did beat Collingwood :)

PowerBug

Quote from: cortez on August 12, 2011, 05:42:31 PM
Who was that? And last time i thought my team would beat Collingwood what happened oh thats right they did beat Collingwood :)
Me, last week. :(

roo boys!

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 12, 2011, 05:41:20 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 12, 2011, 05:38:32 PM
C'mon Cats :D

Given up on your boys already RB??
To make the grannie? Yup :-\

I will be obviously going for us for the first few rounds of the finals (if we make it) but as soon as we get eliminated then Geelong is always my second team.

Cruiseon

That's why Geelong are the real favourites this year and Collingwood are merely the underdog trying to unseat the best team of the last 10 years. 

cortez

Good choice rooboy :) and powerbug sorry but don't think port are in the same class as geelong. Kinda can't compare a port supporter thinking there team can beat Collingwood and and a geelong supporter thinking they can beat Collingwood. One can and one can get beat by about 140 points...

AFEV

Quote from: cortez on August 12, 2011, 05:53:27 PM
Good choice rooboy :) and powerbug sorry but don't think port are in the same class as geelong. Kinda can't compare a port supporter thinking there team can beat anybody and and a geelong supporter thinking they can beat Collingwood. One can and one can get beat by about 140 points...
Fixed :P

Master Q

Quote from: Sid on August 13, 2011, 05:49:50 AM
Good choice rooboy :) and powerbug sorry but don't think port are in the same class as geelong. Kinda can't compare a port supporter thinking there team can beat anybody and and a geelong supporter thinking they can beat Collingwood. One can and one can get beat by about 140 points...
;D

Bazinga

Quote from: Sid on August 13, 2011, 05:49:50 AM

bunyip

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 12, 2011, 05:50:08 PM

That's why Geelong are the real favourites this year and Collingwood are merely the underdog trying to unseat the best team of the last 10 years.
Taking a leaf out of Mick's book are you Cruis. Collingwood had no trouble beating an in form and highly motivated St.Kilda last night. The scores did not reflect the dominance Collingwood had over the Saints for most of the game. Collingwood are the hottest favs for the premiership in years.
I will say this though, from what I've seen this season, I believe Geelong are the only team with a chance of beating them. HOWEVER,,,,,,with Carlton and Hawthorn and to a lesser extent the Weagles, it might be an interesting finals series. Anything can happen.