FF Amateur League - FINAL ROUND - *New Poll* - HUGE UPSET!!!

Started by Nails, August 12, 2011, 04:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

cookie311993

Nails

26.5   4   T. Harris to King : [dropped] Simon misjudges the skier at long-on and allows a boundary.

Poor Harris :(

Texel is bowling well, 2 maidens and a wicket in this spell.

Luigi197

Yeah ive been in situations like this before, and i can only hope my batsmen stick in their long enough, because i did choose to bat first because i assume i have better batters and more of them.

Nails

30.6   W   Ud-Din to S. Harris : [Arm Ball] S. Harris doesn't read that delivery. He doesn't quite middle it and it ends up in the hands of Mamta at mid-on.
S. Harris c K. Mamta b. A. Ud-Din 33 (69b 3x4 0x6) SR:47.83

Love me some trigger talents... Ud-Din has been an absolute beast this match:

3 wickets, 1 run out, 3 great fieldings and a catch off his own bowling for one of those 3 wickets...

Luigi197

3 dreadful batters, with a technique of reliable or above to go :(

Nails

38.4   W   Ud-Din to Herman : [catch] Nicked and gone! A simple catch for Sweeney, Herman does not look too happy about that shot.
E. Herman c J. Sweeney b. A. Ud-Din 9 (14b 2x4 0x6) SR:64.29

Ud-Din = a beast... 4 wickets (a catch off his own bowling in that), 1 run out and 3 great fielding efforts.

Beast.

Time to see how your bowlers go Luigi :o

Luigi197

Nails

Horace is on debut for The Nailers :)

Shame you dropped Simon - Luigi

Luigi197

I can't look anymore, oh wait, by the time i finsih posting this, your probably would've already won.
R.R.R of 0.8 :(

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on August 14, 2011, 03:02:48 PM
Ud-Din = a beast... 4 wickets (a catch off his own bowling in that), 1 run out and 3 great fielding efforts.
Junior=Better.
Removed Pyro's top 4 on his own, took a catch, bowled 3 maidens and passed like 4 fielding checks. Junior is only 24 though and Pyro rates 150k :P

Nails

A close match between PB and Red Pig makes FFAL a bit more exciting...

Red Pig sneaking in a 1 wicket win sees him join Nailers in the top half of the league table!

Next week the matches are: Luigi vs Red Pig and Nailers vs PowerBug....

Can Nailers and Red Pig remain undefeated to line up a huge match in round 3 or might they both fall and every team be on 1 win after rd 2?

The FFAL is living up to the expectations many had applied to it! She's a close one and will be a great one to watch!

PowerBug

ARE YOU KIDDING?? YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!! HOW DID I LOSE!?!?!?

Red Pig only bought Dick last week, and he salutes with 45* and 3 wickets.
I am not very happy.

cookie311993

you should have won PB the fact you didnt means your tactics failed, or you lack some depth to your squad. Either one or both of them

PowerBug

"Before we start this press conference i would like to say i'm sorry, i'm sorry to the club, i'm sorry to the fans, and i'm very embarrassed with the performance our side showed today."