FF Amateur League - FINAL ROUND - *New Poll* - HUGE UPSET!!!

Started by Nails, August 12, 2011, 04:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Batting Stats
Runs
1. D.Budden (PB) - 289
2. B.Madhana (LI) - 161
3. A.Wallace (PB) - 148

Average (Runs divided by number of times out)
1. D.Budden (PB) - 144.50
2. H.McDonald (N) - 95.00
3. P.Dick (RP) - 92.00

Strike Rate (Runs per 100 balls faced)
1. D.Budden (PB) - 130.77
2. T.Texel (N) - 113.16
3. A. Kreder (N) - 108.00

Bowling Stats
Wickets
1. K.Matma (N) - 9
2. P.Dick (RP) - 8
3. T.Texel (N) - 8

Economy (Runs per over)
1. A.Ud-Din (N) - 3.30
2. J.Bailey (RP) - 3.59
3. K.Matma (N) - 3.63

Average (Runs per wicket)
1. K.Matma (N) - 9.89
2. P.Dick (RP) - 12.00
3. J.Bailey (RP) - 13.86

So it's Dawn Budden leading the batting and Komala Matma leading the bowling.

Red Pig

No offense, but how is Luigi and Pb more of a chance to win when i have beaten them both??

cookie311993

i think the votes were done before the matches started RP. But did you see with my help your ratings improved 5k

Red Pig

cookie311993

yeah i looked at your match against cyrus and then your match against nails

Red Pig

cookie311993

and thats without buying anyone new, you are very close to rating more than PB now

PowerBug

Even with a perfect run winning the league would rely one someone else getting an upset win over Nails.

cookie311993

nails has pretty much won the comp unless redpig can beat him and not lose a match the final round and rely on NRR

Red Pig

to be honest i will think the ladder will be

1. Nails
2. Red Pig
3. PowerBug
4. Luigi 

Luigi197

PowerBug

Due to start in 2.5 hours is the exciting match-up between The Nailers and PowerBug. I don't really have a chance but it'll be nice to see how close i can get.
For the highly unlikely event of an upset, i'll need these 3 players to have standout performances:
Dawn Budden: Currently leading the FFAL for runs scored with 330 at an average of 110.00
Alfred Wallace: Currently second for runs scored in the FFAL with 201 at an average of 50.25
Dharmaratna Dorenagama: My leading wicket taker of the series with 9 at an average of 20.44. Sitting 4th in the comp for wickets taken.

Nails, as you still have PM could you check the rivalry between us and post the current Head2Head results?

Nails

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Interesting to note your batsmen haven't even score a 50 against me yet PB.

PowerBug

Looking to change that today with 2 big hundreds. And Charles, a guy who was only 19k in ratings, took 4 wickets in a match.

Nails

Are you wanting to bowl or bat first today? I'm guessing if you want big hundreds you want to bat first...