FF Amateur League - FINAL ROUND - *New Poll* - HUGE UPSET!!!

Started by Nails, August 12, 2011, 04:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1508534

Last round of the FanFooty Amateur League.

Nails guaranteed top spot... the bottom 3 all vying for 2nd, Red Pig can win vs Nailers and take 2nd or it comes down to the winner out of PowerBug and Luigi...

First up we have Nails vs Red Pig commencing in 13 minutes and PowerBug vs Luigi at 9:00 FTP time.

A big and final day for the FFAL

Nails

16.3   .   Ud-Din to Waugh : [missed runout] Yes! Wait! No! Confusion reigns as Waugh attempts a suicidal run. Luckily for him, Harris has thrown to the wrong end, allowing Waugh to regain his ground.

>:( >:(

26.4   W   Mamta to Waugh : He shuffled across his stumps looking to work to leg and was struck in front by Mamta.
V. Waugh lbw b. K. Mamta 55 (69b 4x4 0x6) SR:79.71

Got 'im! That's the big one. RP now 4-124

26.5   W   Mamta to Belcher : [catch] Mamta gets his man this time. A sharp bouncer, angling away from Belcher, who tries to fetch it from there. A weak pull shot and it just lobs up for Mamta to come under it. He was on his way back to the pavilion as soon as he hit it.
A. Belcher c & b. K. Mamta 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Make that 5-124

27.2   W   Ud-Din to Rice : [catch] Caught! Ud-Din gets the breakthrough. He tosses one up outside off stump, Rice leans forward and plays a loose drive. The ball clips the outside edge and goes straight to Maddox at first slip who has no problems with the catch.
B. Rice c B. Maddox b. A. Ud-Din 3 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:100.00

Make that 6-127

27.4   W   Ud-Din to Dick : [stumped] Brilliance from Ud-Din, and he fully deserves it too. Drags Dick down the wicket, beats him in flight, and Sweeney stumps him with consummate ease.
P. Dick st J. Sweeney b. A. Ud-Din 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Make that 7-127

Nails

End of over 26 (2 runs) - Red Pig(124-3) RR 4.77
J. Ramadhin 9 (20b) , V. Waugh 55 (65b) , A. Ud-Din 8-0-32-0

to:

End of over 28 (2 runs) - Red Pig(129-7) RR 4.61
J. Bailey 1 (1b) , J. Ramadhin 10 (21b) , A. Ud-Din 9-0-34-2

PowerBug

Well well well...... It all comes down to this.

Maca24

Bad loss to Red Pig for Nails..
PB you will have2 beat Luigi by a fair margin to claim second.

Nails

Just used the orders I used against Metzys against RP...

Only difference was Windy instead of Cloudy and Harris instead of Texel (probably a mistake)... Perhaps should have bowled Stone/Greig...

My first ever loss with better ratings... Good win for RP :) He did well.

Nails

End of over 7 (3 runs) - PowerBugCC(29-0) RR 4.14
G. Tonge 14 (15b) , W. Wardlaw 12 (27b) , J. Beete 4-0-20-0

PB off to a slow start, needs to smash Luigi so that he can finish 2nd otherwise RP has it all sown up.

PowerBug

Point four isn't much to catch up. Just got to win first. ;)

Luigi197

Just realised that I am never ever changing my homeground to the pitch I want.. i probs should shouldn't i?
LOL nails, that happened with my against Red Pig last week. I was cruising along, then 3 wickets in one over losing all my middle order.

End of over 21 (8 runs) - PowerBugCC(98-1) RR 4.67
W. Wardlaw 51 (72b) , D. Budden 14 (17b) , M. Saunders 1-0-8-0

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1508535

Nails

You can't change it for friendlies Lui

It's randomly generated (a setting I chose for this tournament)

Luigi197

oh rite. but i should prob remember to change it for my other home games then.

i now regret playing two spinners, shouldve only played with 1....

(PS: Hey nails did you decide who you were giving that membership to because of he/she's help with your important match??)

PowerBug

On membership, i got credit on my phone last week and the guy made a mistake. So instead of fifty bucks that lasts a year, it's 350 that lasts a month. So i might be stocking up on membership,and maybe give some out. ;)

PowerBug

I win, but i lose. I also get highest run scores in budden.

PowerBug

Batting
Runs
Budden 448
Cannon 341
Waugh 292

Average
Yogish 160.00
Budden 89.60
Sweeney 67.00

High Score
Budden 175
Cannon 130
Madhana 118

bomberboy0618

Quote from: PowerBug on September 18, 2011, 09:21:26 PM
On membership, i got credit on my phone last week and the guy made a mistake. So instead of fifty bucks that lasts a year, it's 350 that lasts a month. So i might be stocking up on membership,and maybe give some out. ;)
Can you pay for membership using phone credit?