round 22 (carlton bye) issue!!!

Started by cityfolkeast, August 12, 2011, 12:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cityfolkeast

hey guys,

Here's my situation:

Gibbs,   Scotland,   Goddard   
Deledio,   Birchall,   Fisher,   Heppell   (Retzlaff, Talia, C.Howard)

Murphy,   Judd,   Swallow
Mitchell,   Ablett,   Bartel   (D.Martin, D.Prestia, Mzungu)

Cox,  McEvoy   (Lobbe, R.Thompson)

Goodes,   Cloke,   Pavlich
Chapman,   Franklin,   Sylvia,   I.Smith   (L.Tapscott, Howe, Richardson)

$60k in the bank, 3 trades.

My original plan was to keep about 4-6 trades and trade the Blue boys out when r22 comes along, but injuries in the last few weeks forced me to use some of the trades.

I should win my first final, however next week is crunch time as I playing the loser out of two very strong teams. I need to do something about Carlton players - I was thinking I had enough cover in the middle for Murphy/Judd with Martin?/Mzungu? - but the backs are an issue but I was keen to keep on to them somehow if i make it past 2nd week, they are good scorers.

Should I stick on to them, and look at upgrading one of Talia/Howard and hope I can cover? Or cut the losses next week and chop both Gibbs/Scotland and possibly one of Murphy/Judd?

Chopps

carlton have the bye rd 23 so you need to move two of them and use the last one on heppel.

PowerToWin

Holz

Martin and Mzungu should be decent cover for Judd and Murphy but your back cover is bad. I would definately go scotland to suckling round 23

If it were me would go Chapman to a cheaper premium  this week. Than next week Scotland to Suckling and than if you can upgrade a back bench guy to gram.

PowerBug

I reckon about 5 times i've seen the words carlton bye and rd 22 together. Why don't people get it!?!?