broughton, or suckling adcock.. answer for good DT luck

Started by Insider out, August 12, 2011, 12:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insider out

Ok

One good deed deserves .... yadda yadda yadda... anyway what better way to please the DT gods by sharing the love on the eve of the finals and answering my question!!

Who to play this week as 6&7th def..

Adcock - at home vs the suns
Suckling = vs power but named on the bench, Bruce back in, schoenmakers back in
Broughton = mr inconsistent

which 2 to play???????????

morgan1132

Depends I reckon, If your behind in league play Suckling and Broughton, both have the higher ceiling.  If your in front maybe play adcock and Broughton cos on recent form he is less likely to get you a 70.

If I was you though, I would have thought Suckling and Broughton are the obvious choices

powersuperkents

Adcock not sure, he played well against suns but only scored 91, Suckling has never played port before but suckling is an attacking defender and should score goals. Broughton should be played.

Just decide by their averages and hope it's the right choice it's what I do if I can't be sure who to play as captian.

Insider out

Quote from: morgan1132 on August 12, 2011, 12:38:47 AM
Depends I reckon, If your behind in league play Suckling and Broughton, both have the higher ceiling.  If your in front maybe play adcock and Broughton cos on recent form he is less likely to get you a 70.

If I was you though, I would have thought Suckling and Broughton are the obvious choices

Thank you for your response - you will score well this week

Insider out

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 12, 2011, 12:39:35 AM
Adcock not sure, he played well against suns but only scored 91, Suckling has never played port before but suckling is an attacking defender and should score goals. Broughton should be played.

Just decide by their averages and hope it's the right choice it's what I do if I can't be sure who to play as captian.

Thank you for your response - you also will score well this week

2 large cokes

broughten =mr inconsistent? you mean consistent? 9 from his last 11 games have been 90 plus scores? from a defender this year that is amazing! he is a deffinate starter. as for the other two. flip a coin. if I had to pick I'd go adcock

Insider out

Quote from: 2 large cokes on August 12, 2011, 12:54:40 AM
broughten =mr inconsistent? you mean consistent? 9 from his last 11 games have been 90 plus scores? from a defender this year that is amazing! he is a deffinate starter. as for the other two. flip a coin. if I had to pick I'd go adcock

Thank you for your response - I see a finals victory on the horizon for you!

Fireballz

Mate Suckling and Adcock for me. Don't understand why people don't make polls! Very easy to see the results and people are much more likely to quickly vote and leave than bother to comment.
Adcock should be good for 90+ and I'm tipping Suckling for a big one. Fingers crossed anyway!

Dunham29

Memphistopheles

It's Broughton's 50th game i believe.

Back him in post a good score.

I think Suckling and Adcock will score well this week. If I had to pick one - suckling.

Who are your other defenders?

Bak2Form

powersuperkents

Quote from: Fireballz on August 12, 2011, 01:21:31 AM
Mate Suckling and Adcock for me. Don't understand why people don't make polls! Very easy to see the results and people are much more likely to quickly vote and leave than bother to comment.
Adcock should be good for 90+ and I'm tipping Suckling for a big one. Fingers crossed anyway!
+1
I just traded Suckling in. I dont have Broughton or Adcock though.

Insider out

Quote from: Fireballz on August 12, 2011, 01:21:31 AM

Thanks for advice. Will do poll next time. Still a newbie!!   And yes you still qualify for some luck too!

Insider out

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 12, 2011, 01:49:41 PM
It's Broughton's 50th game i believe.

Back him in post a good score.

I think Suckling and Adcock will score well this week. If I had to pick one - suckling.

Who are your other defenders?
Gibbs, Goddard, enright, delidio,fisher,Adcock,broughton,suckling

I think it was out of the three I listed although delidio is v the swans??? Fk Tis doing my head in