NSW vs VIC

Started by mtdruitt76, August 11, 2011, 08:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtdruitt76

I'm from Blacktown, NSW in a comp with my relo's who are all Victorians and they clearly do not want me to win. Is there anyone out there that will help me especially from the none Victorian states. I am new to this but finished top 4 as I want to get ready to support my local team GWS when they get in next year.
I don't know what to do. I have six trades left and $246k in the bank.
My team is
Def: Gibbs, Goddard, Broughton, Suckling, Heppell, Adcock, Stanley (Lower/Puopolo/Jacobs)
Mid: Swan, Pendlebury, Selwood, Boyd, Rockliff, Montagna (Krakouer/Prestia/Callinan)
Ruc: Cox, Sandilands (Zmith/Tippett)
Fwd: Chapman, Fyfe, Goodes, Franklin, Sylvia, N.Riewoldt, Mzungu (I.Smith, Petrie, Howe)
Thinking Krakouer > Ablett so I can cover Selwood next week. But do not know what else to do.
Cheers

JBs-Hawks

Heppell/adcock/lower > deledio

krak/i smith > pav/okeefe/cloke

Holz

really good team you seem to be doing just fine.

Deledio is a guy i think you are missing that most people have. Heppel has the by in round 24 and gibbs has the bye round 23 so you need cover for those guys. So i would be making the move to go prestia to Deledio. That way you can switch him into the backline for jacobs and put him on the field instead of stanley. Than when selwood is missing you can switch him back into the mids and play him there than swtich him back and cover Gibbs and Heppel.

Because you finshed top 4 if you win this week you dont have to play next week.

Because you have so many trades left and you already have a complete team. i would suggest that in round 23 if you want maybee trade Gibbs to Fisher and in round 24 trade heppel back to Gibbs or go Scotland. that way you wont have to play rookies on your field.

Was tempted to not help you as even though im from WA i go for the Roos, the storm and Melbourne Victory and i dont like Sydney but i decided to be nice :)