Too many choices!!!

Started by Carlton123, August 11, 2011, 07:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlton123

I have a couple of pretty big choices this week. I came 2nd in my league and my team is as follows:
Gibbsy, God, Dids, Fisher, Enright, Suckling, Adcock (Heppell, Poo, Batch)
Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Thompson, GAJ, Bartel (Mzungu, Jacobs, Callinan)
Cox, Smith (Bailey, Gawn)
Goodes, Pav, ROK, Buddy, Sylvia, N. Roo, Didak (I. Smith, Dahlhaus, Richardson)
Only 2 of my 33 are out this week: Callinan (injury) and Richardson bye which is pretty awesome

It's a pretty important game for me to win and is very close, i'm not sure about a few things. My main questions are:

Do i play Z. Smith or Bailey?
Which defender do i leave out (mainly Adcock or Heppell)
Didak, I.Smith or Mzungu in forward line? Maybe even leave Sylvia out.

Also i have 3 trades left and very little money, do i downgrade Bacthelor and upgrade either Z. Smith to Mcevoy or Didak to fyfe leaving me with only one trade left for the year but Mzungu, Heppell and Smith as good cover in all positions or just keep the 3 trades for when players inevitably get injured or rested.

Sorry for the giant post but any comments would be much appreciated! Thanks.  :)

LaHug

Bailey over Smith
Leave out Heppell

Forward choice is very tough...

You seem to have a lot of cover so trading Smith to McEvoy is a good trade but, personally, I'd hold. I feel that premiums will be rested over the next few weeks.

Holz

I have a simular decsion in the forward line i need to lpay 2 of Didal, Syliva, Mzungu and I.Smith
im thinking of going bailey over zach smith
Backline i have a hard one with Adcock, Gram and Heppel figheting for the last 2 spots in my backline.

At this stage im backing Didak with Syliva/Mzungu
Bailey
and probably Adcock and Heppel (but this could go anywhere)