S.Jacobs
1 (4.5%)
Leuenberger
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 3

PowerBug

Quote from: dreamkiller on August 11, 2011, 10:25:29 PM
currently 5 trades 5k

rest of team finished. unless you dont count sylvia as part of a finished team.
Same possy as you cept. with Lobbe, have finished the rest of my team, including Mzungu as 7th for, and need on ruck to back up Cox. I have $91k in bank so could go straight to Jolly if chosen.

LaHug

Quote from: dreamkiller on August 11, 2011, 09:03:21 PM
Is smith going to score well this week?

say 90+?
No. He's very warn out. I'm guessing about 60

dcmagadia21

As of now, I'm thinking of offloading Smith for Jolly. But I'm not sure if he'll be worth my last trade. I have $73,900 in the bank. For the past 3 matches, Jolly has averaged 84.3, which is actually pretty decent, well better than Smith's output for the past 3 games. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford guys like Berger, Mummy and McEvoy. So the best option is most likely getting Jolly. But the thing that worries me is that Collingwood has Geelong in the GF  :-\

Cam DM

Getting nervous over Sandi too, might be better for mine to play Bailey and emg Smith in case Cox is out. Got the double chance, so may not be worth trading in McEvoy and burning one of two remaining trades.

Jolly sounds a good option for yours.

PowerBug

So LaHug, do i get Mumford or McEvoy?

To see my team head to:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,42608.0.html

You will be the deciding factor so pick carefully :P

PowerBug

Hold an pray that Smith scores like his early season form.

PowerBug

Jolly has two 99's in a row ( i think Green did that too earlier this year??) in good form. Don't worry about the GF as the he should beat the Cats ruckmen, Ottens and Vardy.

dcmagadia21

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2011, 11:25:30 PM
Jolly has two 99's in a row ( i think Green did that too earlier this year??) in good form. Don't worry about the GF as the he should beat the Cats ruckmen, Ottens and Vardy.
so you reckon that smith ---> jolly is a good trade?

LaHug

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2011, 11:17:58 PM
So LaHug, do i get Mumford or McEvoy?

To see my team head to:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,42608.0.html

You will be the deciding factor so pick carefully :P
I think Mummy will outscore McEvoy this week, but McEvoy will still score alright and probably outdo him over the next few weeks.
I would pick McEvoy

LaHug

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2011, 11:23:01 PM
Hold an pray that Smith scores like his early season form.
+1
But don't count on it!

LaHug

yOgAzZAgAzzA

you seem very unsure so i would say no. i think you are going last resort. smith has brisbane this week so id expect a 90. injury prone and can be inconsistent
may be rested to get right for finals

bombers11

My current 4 ruckmen are Cox, Sandi, Smith and Bailey all 4 have been named this week, is it time to get rid of Zac Smith?
Was surprised to see him named this week, and there's almost a certain chance he will be rested next week or someone in the finals campaign?

LaHug

Quote from: yOgAzZAgAzzA on August 11, 2011, 11:40:34 PM
you seem very unsure so i would say no. i think you are going last resort. smith has brisbane this week so id expect a 90. injury prone and can be inconsistent
may be rested to get right for finals
Smith is absolutely exhausted and was going to be (and probably should've been) rested. He's been out of form and I would be VERY surprised if he got a 90. I'd be thinking something like 60ish