OMG look how many changes Port have made.

Started by LF, August 11, 2011, 06:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Master Q

:o

tappy21

Quote from: Master Q on August 11, 2011, 06:08:32 PM
:o

*Whispers* Tank Tank Tank!

rubbish. except for the 2 first gamers all the other blokes are in our best team

LF

Lol but really could they get any worse Q?

thatguy

hilarious. they could get beaten by 200 points.

Flame

Quote from: thatguy on August 11, 2011, 06:21:30 PM
Being a Hawks' fan I hope they do!!

PowerBug

Quote from: thatguy on August 11, 2011, 06:21:30 PM
When i heard 8 in i thought "please hope we play on Sunday so it's only 5". But quickly realised only the crows play on Sunday and we are on Saturday. But they are our best players we're bringing back, and we are always competitive against the Hawks in Melbourne. Anyone tipping an upset? lol

roo boys!

CrowsFan

I'm going with the safe bet and saying it will be a sad few days in South Australia this weekend...

roo boys!

McRooster

It will be the 'identity change' of the club that will be biggest evolutionary event at Port in three years time when they move to Adelaide Oval. Forget the ties that they may have ever had with the wharf district and the Port of old, their proud heritage and mutlitude of premierships will be irrelevant after The Devil Demetrou has his way. The AFL's current cash injection guarantee arrangement for Port to transgress to Adelaide Oval is only designed for Demtriou's corporate partners (and those of the SACA's re development at Adelaide Oval) to have a naming right to perhaps a new identity of 'Northern Power' or something with no tangible relevance to the Port of old or current.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: McRooster on August 13, 2011, 08:19:44 PM
It will be the 'identity change' of the club that will be biggest evolutionary event at Port in three years time when they move to Adelaide Oval. Forget the ties that they may have ever had with the wharf district and the Port of old, their proud heritage and mutlitude of premierships will be irrelevant after The Devil Demetrou has his way. The AFL's current cash injection guarantee arrangement for Port to transgress to Adelaide Oval is only designed for Demtriou's corporate partners (and those of the SACA's re development at Adelaide Oval) to have a naming right to perhaps a new identity of 'Northern Power' or something with no tangible relevance to the Port of old or current.

The Devil did come out and say yesterday Port will struggle if they continue to keep their ties as it restricts the growth of its membership. Where do you find this stuff out Roost? If Port change names and lose ties with Alberton, I will no longer support them. Simple as that, and I wouldn't be the only one.

Cicjose

Wes Mantooth

and my membership will go with it... for good.

you watch... 15,000 will start showing up for Magpies games in the SANFL.

McRooster

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 17, 2011, 12:07:29 AM
you watch... 15,000 will start showing up for Magpies games in the SANFL
I remember those days  8)

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 16, 2011, 02:40:48 PM
The Devil did come out and say yesterday Port will struggle if they continue to keep their ties as it restricts the growth of its membership. Where do you find this stuff out Roost? If Port change names and lose ties with Alberton, I will no longer support them. Simple as that, and I wouldn't be the only one.
I have my sources  :-X  Let's just say that Kevin Foley knows how to roll with the punches and John Olsen likes a good Shiraz  ;)

Probably shouldn't say half the shower I say on here. What I also have heard is that Kane Cornes' Mum (Graham's ex) personally rang the club and blasted Brett Duncanson on the way they have been treating Kane and reflected on the recent coaching panel discussions Port have had with Kane about his future. My understanding is that this is where Caro Wilson got her ammo from for her recent article but hadn't given full recognition to both sides of the story before pulling the trigger.

Nice to see Kane getting Mummy to fight his battles for him  ::)