which defender?

Started by thatguy, August 11, 2011, 03:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

Backline is Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Fisher, Suckling, Heppell, Lower (Hibberd, Christian, Thompson)

I have plenty of cash and will be bringing in Pav up forward, and am thinking of upgrading hibberd to a premium and moving lower as bench cover.

Am looking at Broughton, Adcock and Gram. Have liked Gram's last 4 but his record v Pies is woeful. my opponent this week has Stanley, Broughton and Adcock compared to Fisher Suckling and Lower.

Is Broughton going to spud again, and has Adcock turned the corner esp playing GC?

what are your thoughts?

Fenno

Im a bit suspect on all 3 of the back you have listed. How about Birchall?

Grazz

Yeh Birchall would be the better option, Gram possibly a good unique considering the Saints are finding
some good form which will reflect in Grams scores. Adcock is to hit and miss and Broughton can only pump out
decent scores when he goes into the middle which is up in the air at the moment with the possible return of
Mundy eminent. From what ive read Broughton was carrying a corky last week which certainly affected his score
and wasnt moving that well so you could forgive him that one. See where he lines up when the final teams are
named not that you can trust that 100%. Birchall for me.

thatguy

Quote from: Grazz on August 11, 2011, 05:27:58 PM
Yeh Birchall would be the better option, Gram possibly a good unique considering the Saints are finding
some good form which will reflect in Grams scores. Adcock is to hit and miss and Broughton can only pump out
decent scores when he goes into the middle which is up in the air at the moment with the possible return of
Mundy eminent. From what ive read Broughton was carrying a corky last week which certainly affected his score
and wasnt moving that well so you could forgive him that one. See where he lines up when the final teams are
named not that you can trust that 100%. Birchall for me.
Broughton named in the middle. I dont trust birchall at all, i dont consider him a premium back. he had 50 at half time last week and ended with 60, went missing when the game was on the line. unless he gets freed up he is no good IMO