Pendlebury
7 (17.1%)
Mitchell
5 (12.2%)
Other
6 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 3

henry

In a league match I should win and am the favourite for, I'll go for the safe option - Swan.

Master Q

Quote from: henry on August 12, 2011, 06:06:10 PM
In a league match I should win and am the favourite for, I'll go for the safe option - Swan.
I would too  ;)

powersuperkents

Quote from: jvalles on August 12, 2011, 05:52:28 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on August 12, 2011, 05:50:07 PM
Quote from: jvalles on August 12, 2011, 05:47:26 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on August 12, 2011, 05:43:54 PM
Hey everyone Im trying to decide between Rockliff or Pendlebury as captain.
Please can someone make my mind for me?
I want to play an oddball like Rockliff. It can pay off. Pendles is the safe choice. What do you think?

If I had Rocky I'd be on him this week, think he is going to have a big score.
+1

+1

i dont believe in that penament captian shower. I believe a good dreamteamer reviews the stats and takes the risky option to get the higher score
cheers rocky should score 120+
im just worried last week i played a risk and put the C on godard and the VC on Rocky. I wish I had done the opposite :(

Risks haven't paid off too well for me, but gotta keep trying its the only way to make round.  I've picked great captains with big scores over the last few weeks, but does not help when Swan gets the equivalent or more as everyones perma-captain!

LaHug

I won't be doing any more requests but I think I've done them all now. Sorry about the short comments but I'm about to go out again. Thanks for the patience and good luck with your choices!
LaHug

Davoo

havent heard anyones captain choices for this round yet! im going with swan unless anyone has any logical reason to not give him the C

LaHug

powersuperkents

Quote from: LaHug on August 12, 2011, 07:01:14 PM
I won't be doing any more requests but I think I've done them all now. Sorry about the short comments but I'm about to go out again. Thanks for the patience and good luck with your choices!
LaHug
cheers mate
thanks for the rockliff stats hes my captian this week
Good luck this week mate

Flame

Great work as usual huggy bear! Swan for me!

LF

yay captain Swanny pity all my opponents went him as well.

Chelskiman

Yeah, went Swan too.  Opponent had him as well though.  In fact, I had 6 players and he had 5 and they were all exactly the same except I had McEvoy as my 6th player, lol.

Master Q

Flame

elephants

LaHug

Pendles was a bit of a let down for all of those that don't own Swan... ruined his 120+ streak. Hopefully Mitchell does me proud!

powersuperkents

Swan did okay but Rockliff is gonna rip the field up im aiming for him to get a 140-170 score. Although that is highly unrealistic.